Chapter 4

"It's like my mind is trying to remember someone I've never met, but my heart knew with every piece"

JIN

I set up the blanket and food under the giant tree the opposite of the swing side. I breathed in the refreshing scent of the floral breeze and smiled at the afternoon sun. I laid back on the blanket and my eyes roamed around the tree branches and sun kissed leaves. Until my eyes stopped at the wooden swing, remembering a distant memory.

*2 years ago*

I was just paying another visit at the garden or whatever this place is called, trying to find the bracelet my parents gave me on the day I was born, it was a pastel corded pink and white bracelet with a wooden plate carved with a gold calligraphy was my name "Jin". Girly, but my parents first thought I was gonna be a girl when they bought it, but I didn't really mind, it was beautiful and pink is my favorite color.

It's very sentimental to me because I never took it off and it's been with me through my years of life. I searched the entire garden four times and still no luck. I finally sat on the swing and sighed, maybe I didn't leave it here?

I still had hope, I saw that the sun was setting in the distance and stared at the fusion of day and night. The dusk is starting to appear and I knew I had to head back. I stood up but got confused for I felt something I might've stepped on. I crouched to reach for it and studied it in my palm. It was a teal and black corded bracelet with a blue tinted bronze plate. Incrested on the plate in silver was a name: "Yoongi"

This bracelet was very similar to mine except more like it's opposite. "Hm. Yoongi. What a cute name" I mumbled and smiled.

I put the bracelet on hoping to find who "Yoongi" was, I started to head home with a subtle smile playing on my lips.

************************************

I started humming a song which ended up me singing it.

".... If you just, wait a bit more, if you stay up, like nights before. I'll go to get you. I'll go to meet you...."

I felt a warm tingling feeling in the air, like the universe was whispering something in anticipation. Like it's telling me a message to open my heart for what's yet to come and push my mind to agree with the warm feeling like a presence of emotions for something I haven't seen.

My voice continued to sing
".... After the cold winter ends, until spring decides to come again, until flowers they bloom again, just stay where you are and wait for me, oh please wait for me....." The wait has come to an end.

I turned myself to the direction of faint footsteps and gasped for I saw the most beautiful person I've ever seen......

He gasped as well, wow I didn't know a gasp could be contagious, spread the word.

This is getting awkward, but I smiled at him, it came out naturally, like meeting a friend I haven't seen in ages, but the thing is, I've never met this person before. "Oh hi! Didn't see you there...... I thought..... Nobody else knew about this place..... Guess I'm not alone." I chuckled, it was really getting awkward 'cause he wasn't replying as fast as someone would normally would. Am I scaring him? He was.... Staring at me..... Why?

"M-me too..... So-sorry" he stuttered. I started to feel bad. "I-I'd better be goin-" "No wait!" I stopped him, and both of us felt surprised. As awkward as it is I just don't really know, but for some reason I want him to stay a little longer, his presence feels so warming and heart fluttering, I don't want him to go just yet.