Copter's mood got more annoyed and grumpier as Pha made another three consequent baskets not forgetting to make a fool out of him. One time Pha turned left and made him turn the same direction but cut him off in the last second turning to right while he fumbled like a complete idiot.

 Next time it was much worse. The giant troll was a huge tease slash jerk to pass the ball all of a sudden over his head making sure he won't be able to reach even if he jumped. The moment he was distracted from the sudden flying object over his head (who even do such a thing?) Pha side stepped and ran for the ball not forgetting to smirk at dumbfounded look on Copter.

Pha had a stupid big smile plastered all over when he saw the distressed look on other's face. Copter's face was red from both anger, exhaustion and maybe embarrassment. The mud print on the pristine white shirt was already dried and his beautiful dark brown locks were plastered on his forehead. But the most distracting thing was the now loosened tie and the milky skin showing underneath first few unbuttoned shirt. A strange feeling crept inside Pha's head and he had to slap himself to snap out of it.

'The fuck is wrong with me?'

In the moment of distraction shorter stole the ball and did something unexpected. Instead of dribbling the ball like he normally does , he threw the ball through Pha's long legs making a run to snatch it from the other side. If Pha decides to play over his head why not do the opposite of it. An accurate shot from the shorter had the crowd swooning. (But obviously majority of the crowd was Pha's)

'For such short legs he sure runs fast'

Pha thought. Surely he didn't think the rich kid was capable of catching a ball let alone play basketball. But here he is challenging The Phana Kongthanin. When he was busy daydreaming again, Copter used the opportunity to duck down and slip past his defense easily. Being small had some advantage after all. But Pha wasn't a simpleton either. Using his extra long limbs he caught up in a matter of time. Copter seemed not to care as he dribbled and just when the taller  tried to steal the ball he did a full body turn and shoot whilst loud cheering coming from the corner.

That's right Nong! Kick his butt!!!

Yeah!!!

C'mon Nong!!!

Another round of whistles erupted from the said direction as Copter pushed his bangs back stepping towards the center giving Pha a lingering stern stare.

" Are you seducing my friends?" Pha asked with an accusing tone.

" Why? you're Jealous?" He shot back. Pha was lost at his words. The rich kid was not only spoiled but also a sassy fire ball too.

"Wait till I get my hands on you little brat! " wait till I tame you~

Copter scoffed in return. The battle commenced once again both of them chasing after one another. Most of the time it was the shorter who had a hard time keeping up with the long legs but every time he had some trick up on his sleeve making Pha frustrated to the very end.

That's it Nong! Finish the game!!!

One basket and he'll kneel on the court!!!!

' bastards!' Pha glared at those betrayers who called themselves as his friends. The score was 8:7 with Copter leading. Never in his life he thought he'll break such a sweat to play against a mere kid who's practically whole head shorter than him. One more basket and his dignity will go straight to the gutter along with his ego.

Copter had a hard time breathing and his head buzzed with a fuzzy feeling. He had never played to this extent and it was unbearably exhausting. More ever he was still wearing his college uniform which was already drench and see through due to intense sweating and his shoes were anything but comfortable. He shook his head and blinked fewtimes to adjust his blurry vision.