~Broken tea cups~

Erens POV

God he's so fucking hot.....

I bite my lip as I stare at levi who is looking out the window that is by his head intently.

It's been hours of non stop testing,me not being able to move, and her letting me move but putting me on some mysterious drug that's 'not harmful to titans, so hopefully it doesn't hurt you!'
I just let her. She definitely means well even if I end up being dead.... wow I'm encouraging

At least I can watch levi without other people wondering why. Since hanji knows.

I watch his movements. All of them, his posture is still straight but relaxed if that's possible his eyes are closed letting his raven, blue and silver tinted hair Flow over it. his rosie
Pink lips where slightly raised. And his jawline was sharp complimenting his porcelain skin perfectly. He might be pale, but damn. It suits his attitude.

I sound like a fucking stalker... but I mean who can't marvel at him? He's humanity's fucking strongest for god sakes.

My legs are a bit numb after basically 'standing' in the same place all day. The chair I'm in is raised and makes me slightly lay down, and slightly stand.

"Ugggh hanji are you done yet?"
I ask turning my attention to the crazy scientist a few meters away from me. Who is pouring my blood into a random blue shining liquid .

"Accccctuallly... yes!"
She whipped her head around quickly showing that her hair was a mess and her goggles she was wearing almost completely off, and was dangling off her loose pony tail.

My eye were widened slightly at her answer as she skipped over to me.
"Really? "
"Yep! Here I'll take your straps off"
She smiled a bit wider.
She unlocked my hand cuffs and took of the leather straps around me. That were tightly clenching my skin.

I sighed in relief and tried to step off only ending my face on the floor.

From above I heard a giggle and a sigh
From hanji
"Levi~! Please help Eren to his room! Thank you"
I glared at her from the floor as she wandered off to the other side of the lab . I tired to move my legs, finding out that I can only crawl.
"Dammit..."

I here'd heavy foot steps coming towards me as I flinched at every one of them. I looked up from the paper scattered floor to see levi, I smile slightly and blush.
"Oi, here" he holds out his hand
"T-thanks" I take it as I stutter cursing myself out knowing he hates that

"Damn Brat, don't stutter." He said pulling me up. I nod and my legs start to wobble as I fall towards him. He catches me, my face in his chest.
'Fuck! He can't see me blush! Don't blush Eren!' I think as I'm blushing dark red ear to ear.
"Shit, sorry brat"
I hear his muffled deep voice as he pulls me from his chest my face a deep dark red

'Dammit Eren! '
"I-it's fine"
'Dammit!' He sighed his face showing signs of irritation but he just puts my arm around him. Walking out of the room.

"Fucking four eyes... You can't walk can you?"
I shrugged and take a deep breath trying to calm my heart. He looks up at me still facing where we are walking down the halls.
Making my heart pound faster.
"I can slightly.."
I struggled to say without stuttering
"Why am I dragging you? And why are you still taller then I am when I do?"
I chuckle and realize he's right. For one he is dragging me, second I'm still taller.