"DENNIS!!"

Winnie had busted through the door sending the door across the room. Snow almost gagged at what he saw, she wore a very short see-through dress that barely covered her chest. To say she looked like a stripper. Covering his eyes he screamed and hid under the covers. Dennis laughed at his reaction and through the blanket at Winnie telling her to cover up or leave as he pulled Snow into his arms making sure to cover his eyes.

Mavis soon came in along with Jhonny and Dracula who all smiled at Dennis. Handing them him his presents from him he smiled brightly.

"Snow can you grab them for me"

"eh?"

Smiling he tightened his arms around him, "I'm a bit busy holding something at the moment" he winked at him before kissing his neck sending shivers down his spine.

Quickly he reached out and grabbed them by the laughing father and grandpa but Dennis's mother only glared at him before tossing her gift onto the bed. Jhonny shook his head at his wife's behavior.

That's when Winnie noticed Snow was empty-handed, smiling she dropped the blanket that covered her and made her way to Dennis.

"Dennis~" she whispered trying to sound flirty but only made them both cringe at how scary she sounded to them.

"My gift is me, I know you're only mad at me so I'll be waiting for you at our ....spot~" she whispered the last into his ear but Snow heard it.

"No thanks," he replied quickly feeling his zing sigh in relief.

"I'd rather spend it with my love" he smiled brightly as Snow snuggled in closer to him happily he returned the hug.

Sneering she pulled Snow away from his arms, "But he didn't even get you anything what kind of mate doesn't know their love's birthday" throwing him back to Dennis she continued, "pathetic excuse for a mate if you ask me"

Snow didn't know what to say to her, in a way she was right he should've known or at least asked the minute they began to be together. Pulling his hair over his eyes he stood up and left the room followed by Dennis's family two who were worried and the other who only wished to see him gone.

Winnie smiled in victory as she sat next to Dennis in bed, "Now that the fake is gone, shall we ge-" a hand grabbed her forcefully from the hair. Screaming she tried to get him to let go but he only tightens his grip and walked calmly towards the window as though he wasn't dragging her along with him. Opening the window he threw her over the ledge but held a tight grip making sure not to drop her.

"Fake? SNOW IS MY ZING YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!!" he screamed in her face as he shook her. Screaming as he pretended to let go, "I wonder if I should just drop you here....." She cried silently as she began to beg for him not to.

Sighing he threw her back inside, she smiled thinking he couldn't do it because he loved her.

"Don't get me wrong I would've done it, but then Snow will cry"

With that he left the room quickly in search of his zing, leaving her to cry on the floor alone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Snow pulled his knees closer to him as he hid in his and Dennis's secret spot of strawberries. Winnie's words had really gotten to him especially because he knew they once dated so she knew him better than him. So he thought Dennis must really be disappointed in him not knowing it was his birthday.

Rubbing his face he looked around, sitting here and worrying about this wasn't gonna help him. Standing up he brushed himself off before heading back to the hotel where he ran into Dennis's parents and grandpa.