A teacher screamed at me as I looked at her. Scared was the word I was looking for when the cops burst through the door. Pointed their guns at me. They looked shocked at the dead body, but then they looked at me.

"Were you the one that killed him!!"

"Yes, officers it was him!! I saw him"

I started to shake. Tears started to come down my face.

"Yes!! It was me!! I'm the one that killed him! But I didn't mean to!! Please believe me!"

Then they started to cuff me.

"Tell that to the judges!"

They pushed me to their car and drove off to a courtroom. They took my picture telling everyone I'm a prisoner. I was standing in front of a judge, with no one to defend me or to say I'm innocent.

"So you must be eren Jaeger"

"Y-yes sir"

"So you killed a kid with the name of Kabul lese an 18-year-old"

"Y-yes sir"

"Tell me your life, everything, I want to know what made you snap"

"I am, not a normal kid...i lived with my mom and dad....we were a happy family...but I was different from everyone else"

"How?"

"I-i have t-two personalities..... an evil one and the one I'm using now"

"Why do you mean? Two personalities? Come on kid this is real life, no one is going to fall for that!"

The judge just looked at me as I looked back.

"But you haven't finished telling me your life..so continue"

"At the age of 6... I..i killed my own mother"

"How?"

"I-it was an accident! I was still a kid I didn't know what was going to happen....the fire....my mother screams....my father cries... everything came down that day. My father started to beat me up at the age of 8"

"So you're abused by your father?"

"Y-yes, he also started to drink a lot of alcohol....he also started to do drugs...and when I was little he raped me....he sometimes lets other people do that stuff for money"

"He sold your body to other men for money?"

"Y-yes.... I use to have an adopted sister...but she left me when I was 12 and she 13...i..use to protect her when my father came into my room and start to beat me up... I didn't want him to harm her"

"I see"

"I started to get depressed...cutting myself was like a normal thing I do... I started to think about suicide...but never actually did it because of the voice inside of me"

"Poor thing...tell me more"

"The kid I killed....he always made fun of me....he and his friends beat me up...and called me names. Nobody did something to forbid them from doing those things. Nobody cared...no one paid attention to me... I have no friends...i..forgot to smile...laugh..love"

"I see because you did a good thing and a bad thing I only putting you in jail for 5 months"

"What good thing did I do?"

"The kid you killed, he soled drugs"

"Oh"

"And thanks to you he's dead, but he'll never sell drugs again"