18- there she is

WARNING: sexy time ahead, PG-15 ish

Hesitantly, I pressed my body against his and started moving against him. My mouth was close to his neck, my hot breath causing goosebumps to pop up on his tan skin. I tried to stay focused as I ran a hand down his side while the other held the back of his head. I grinded my hips on him slowly, seductively, my lips barely skimming his neck.

I felt his labored breathing, and the increasing speed of his heart. As my hand traveled around his back, I planted a soft kiss on the spot just below his jaw as I simultaneously lifted the wallet out of his pocket.

I didn't have a chance to feel triumphant before his hand snaked out and clasped my wrist firmly, letting me know I had failed as I dropped the wallet to the ground.

"You got caught. What now Aly?"

I was still pressed up against him so I tried to take a step back, just so I could breathe normally again. Sensing this, Tyler's grip tightened and he flipped us around so I was pinned against the wall, both of his hands moving to my shoulders to secure me.

"You still need to prove that you can defend yourself." He demanded, his voice low and intimidating.

"Let me go."

"How would you get out?" There was a darkness in Tyler's voice that intimidated me. I wasn't the confident one, now. The proximity between us wasn't helping, either, though it didn't seem to affect him. "This can be life or death. Show me how you'd get out."

"No." I replied firmly. As much as the intensity of the situation made me want to get as far away as possible, I didn't want to hurt him.

"This is serious shit, Aly. You have to know how to protect yourself." He said. His grip tightened on my shoulders as he glared down at me, his body tense as he braced himself for an attack.

"I already know how to protect myself."

"Then prove it, or I won't work with you."

Sighing in defeat, I brought my arms up to knock his away, freeing myself from his grip. I put my hands on his chest to push him backward, but he had a firm stance that all of my force couldn't even budge.

"Come on Aly, I know you can do better than that. Or are you not as tough as you say you are?" Tyler probed, his mocking voice doing well to piss me off.

Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore.

Like lightning, my fist connected with his stomach with enough force to knock the air out of his lungs, stunning him. As he coughed, I opened my hand to slap him hard across the face, getting him back for all the shit he'd been putting me through. Then, I put both of my hands on his chest and pushed again, this time succeeding in throwing him onto the bed.

When it was done, I leaned back against the wall, panting from anger. I looked down at Tyler as he was still wincing from pain, though his eyes shone with pride and astonishment. He sat up and looked at me, a red mark marring his left cheek.

"Finally, there she is."

"You're such an asshole." I growled, shaking my head and looking up at the ceiling to try and calm myself down.

"Why's that?"

My gaze shot back down to meet his, a new wave of anger flowing through me. "Stop treating me like a fucking child. I know I'm not as skilled as you and this is life and death or whatever but you don't have to be so condescending about it." I yelled.

"I just needed to know serious you were." Tyler responded simply. There was still a twinkle of mischief in his eyes and I knew he wasn't feeling even an ounce of the same emotions I was. In fact, it seemed like he wasn't feeling anything at all. "I had to push you, Aly. See what your limits are."