Preformance Sensation

"Wow, the Christmas tree looks amazing," Sehun says as a Luhan eating 5 candycane at once is sitting on this lap. "And to think you're a Fourth year..." Xiumin says and begins to eat a candy cane, making him receive looks of disapproval. "I still can't believe they are older than us," Chen whispers to Chanyeol and Baekhyun in which they both reply with a nod. "Guys look what I found" Suho says as he walks out of the closet with Lay, both with messy hair. "Hmm, you coming out with Lay and both with messy hair... did you find out that your addicted to Lay's d-" Kai spoke before D.O covered his mouth. "N-no!" Suho says embarrassed but Lay on the other hand decided to wrap his hands around Suho's hips and giving him a kiss on the head and whispered something that caused Suho to turn red even more and hide his face on Lay's shoulder. "We found Performance sensation" Lay says as he pulls out a game cartridge and a few wireless mikes. "Oh, it's that new game that just came out this month. Wait why do you guys have it in your closet?" Chen asks. "Well since it's a preforming game with singing and dancing, the administrators got us early copies for every kpop program and we have access to everything on the game, including the new stuff. You know, to train," Tao explains and then goes back on his phone. "So you guys wanna play?" Lay asks as he raises the mikes and stuff. Everyone then agreed to play the game and began to get it set up. "Ok so who has first performance?" Xiumin asks holding up a microphone. "Let's see what the new guy got," Kris says as manly as he could despite trying to make Tao cuddle closer to him. "Sure I'll go, play Sunday morning please Minnie" Chen says as he grabs the microphone.

Sunday morning, rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in

Everyone was amazed by Chen's vocals, including the little baozi despite hearing it before. After finishing his song, everyone started cheering for him with his amazing vocals. "Hey Xiu, do the eve" Lay bothered him. "But that song is too..." Xiumin was about to finish his sentence when suddenly he feels Chen push him forward forcing him to do it.

똑바로 what's the situation
당황한 너의 시선 너머 끝내 무너지는 성벽
차츰 밝아 오는 새벽 yeah uh
끝없이 이어지고 있어
무딘 칼날 끝에 잘라 내지 못해
계속 반복되는 문제 yeah
미처 풀지 못한 숙제

Xiumin was preforming really good and everyone was impressed but Chen on the other hand was mesmerized with how Xiumin moved his body and the facial expressions he made that he almost didn't know that was him. The other members noticed how the newest member began to be at awe with the oldest and so decided to secretly take another video of it. Once the song finished, Xiumin goes back to his seat and hides under a blanket. Chen scoots over to Xiumin and places him on his lap and hugs the older one. Xiumin removes the blanket to see Chen hugging him and softly whispers "thanks". "Hey Kai, lets see you go next" Baekhyun says, looking at D.O with a "you're welcome" look. Kai looks at D.O who seems flustered and gives a smirk. "Sure why not. Hey Lay, Sehun, wanna join?" Kai says as he selects a song. "Oh totally! Let's get changed to the proper clothes though" Lay says as all three of them leave the room to get changed. "Oh no... it's the trifecta" Xiumin says with a disappointed tone. "Trifecta?" Chen says not understanding what he meant. He then sees Sehun, Lay, and Kai all in white button ups and black pants and carrying what appear to be a fog machine. They then proceeded to move everything so they would have enough space to preform. "What's happening Minnie?" Chen asked, slowly getting more confused at what the 3 are doing. "You see Chen, they are the trifecta of sex, and what you are about to witness is a special performance they made for those one over there" and proceeds to point at a flustered D.O, Luhan, and Suho. "Do you just wanna go to the kitchen or something?" Chen asks as he hears Xiumin's stomach growl. Both giggle and leave to go to the Kitchen. While there they hear 3 boys fangirling and turn to see that their performance has already started. "Yep, this is definitely an Kpop Program" Chen says as he grabs a cookie. "Welcome to the exo program" Xiumin replies and watched the other preform.