The Parking Space: 1

As usual, Dean spun his '67 Chevy Impala into the school's parking lot, into its usual space, just like he had done every single day since his Freshman year. At least, that's what he'd expected to do that morning. However, once he'd spun into the parking lot, he found that, in his usual space, sat a Mercedes ART GT.

A growl escaped his mouth as he drifted a rapid u-turn, finding another space in the crowded car park.

"Come on, Dean. It's hardly your space," Michael told him as he watched Dean slam the door.

"Yes it is! You dont understand! I've parked there everyday since Freshman year! Who do they think they are?!"

"Come on, don't be such a jerk. Maybe they're new and don't know about your oh-so-important reputation." Sam mocked.

"Shut up, Bitch," Dean growled.

Sam's bitch-face withered as his eyes widened, him spotting Jess at her sister's car, before he jogged over, Michael beginning to stroll towards the building, his lack of interest in Dean's emotional situation being painfully clear.

Sighing, Dean locked his car and walked to the main entrance, slowing as he approached some blonde guy leaning on the hated Mercedes.

"Hey," Dean said, crossing his arms.

The boy looked over, the small guy he was talking to pulling out popcorn from seemingly nowhere as he took a step back to observe the unfolding scene.

"I'm Dean Winchester, are you new here?" Dean asked, a slight harshness in his tone.

"Yeah, its Lucifer Novak." He said, standing up properly as he dropped his cigarette to the floor, putting it out with his foot.

"'Lucifer'? Ha, sure," Dean laughed.

'Lucifer' continued to look at him in amusement.

"Listen," Dean began.

"Shiz 'bout to go downnnn," the short guy laughed with a shit-eating grin. Both Lucifer and Dean shot him a glare, causing him to roll his eyes before dropping the popcorn and heading to the school.

"Listen," Dean repeated, "You may be new here, but let me get something straight. This is my space. Always has been, always will be. So if I see your trash of a car here again, I'll - "

"You'll what?" He asked, his grin growing.

Dean felt as though steam was forming from his ears.

Lucifer smirked, dismissing the conversation as he turned back to the car. "Cassie, get your ass out here before I beat it."

The back door opened a few seconds later and some guy stepped out. He wore a long, awkward, tan trenchcoat with a T-shirt underneath and black, skinny jeans with converse. He had black, messy hair and electric, ocean-blue eyes.

The boy, 'Cassie', put on his bag and began to walk towards the entrance.

Lucifer locked his car and turned back to Dean, who dragged his eyes away from the other guy.

"We done?"

Dean scoffed in reply before turning around and walking towards the entrance, slightly worried about what Lucifer's arrival could do to his reputation.

Once Dean arrived in homeroom, he realised Benny wasn't in school, meaning he'd be bored for the upcoming ten minutes.

After five, the door opened, and the boy from earlier waltzed in. As in, the one with the sex-hair and ocean-blue orbs.

He spoke to Mr.Holmes before taking a seat behind Dean, the simple presence sending shivers down the usually relaxed jock's back.

Dean immediately turned around, introducing himself along with a 'Hi'.