:: Chapter 17 ::

(Unedited)

:: Harry ::

~News Station~ 

The wife of Mr. Harry Styles has been in a tragic car accident just last week. Sources say that she was infact intoxicated with alcohol. The alcohol levels exceeding the 0.08 meter. She, however, was not the cause of this incident. Witness Ethan Reynolds says that he was just walking his dog down the side walk and he watched as Mrs. Styles' vehicle entered the intersection with caution. Unfortunately the other driver was also running the light. He watched as Mrs. Styles vehicle then started to tumble and roll making loud sounds. He said he also heard the screams of both driver's. He immediately pulled out his cell phone and called 999 reporting the accident. We all send our prayers and condolences to Harry. Now onto the weather. 

I shut off my television and gripped my hair tightly in my fingers and tugged. I am so stressed out with all of the news, magazines and else where talking about Jasmine. I am trying my best to forget about her. But as realization starts to sink, I am in fact realizing that I am stuck in between a rock and a hard place. There is no way out of this relationship. I don't want to be married to Jasmine anymore. 

I have made my decision and I am going to tell my mother that I do not wish to be with her any longer and while she is being hospitalized I want to divorce her, but, when I went to my lawyers with this information before telling my mother, they told me that they could not divorce me unless Jasmine was their to sign the paperwork and we have to legally agree on who gets what. I told him I would just give her the house and move. They are still trying to convince me that my reputation would look poorly if I were to get divorced while my 'wife', was in a coma.

 I told them I didn't care, and that we needed to get it done quickly. They told me that when she wakes up they will present the paperwork to Jasmine and she would need to sign it. Which I finally agreed to wait. My mother does not know about this, I am doing all of this behind her back. Which is wrong, but, my mother has done the same thing pretty much when she went and arranged a marriage for me behind my back. I need to show her who is boss.

"Mr. Styles are you sure you want to do this? I have the paperwork now, I just think you should both sign this at the same time." 

"Fine, but the moment I find out she is awake she must sign this and this whole ordeal will be done with." I told him.

"Yes sir." 

:: Jasmine :: 

I felt my mind slipping in out of consciousness constantly. I am just inadequate to physically move and to open my eyes to show people that I can in fact wake up and can move. My eyes are being forced to look into darkness which is a scary thing. I can feel the doctor checking my pulse.

"She should be waking up soon, her vital signs are good and it seems to me like she is having a nice amount of brain activity. So I estimate that she will be waking up her within the next ten minutes." 

I felt my self get slightly excited, no more darkness. I will be able to see and talk and move. I will be able to tell Harry that he is an asshole for leading me on. That he should be sorry for what he has done. I feel my head starting to ache and my body starting to shake a bit. My head feels like it is about to burst and I feel my self screaming. My eyes flew up and everything was a blur. I felt the pain in my head grow significantly and my screams got louder.

"Gentlemen! You are all going to have to leave! Nurses!" The doctor shouts. I feel myself starting to loose any bit of consciousness I had left. My body feels like it's drowning and I feel as if my whole body is shutting down. It feels as if I am dying.