:: Chapter 25 ::

Jasmine

I felt frantic as Harry and I rushed around gathering our last minute essentials for the plane. We had woken up later than planned. The tour is starting in Madrid and from their we go all around europe for the first leg of the tour. Harry angrily shuts the trunk of the car after putting our lugagge in it. He then shouts at me to hurry up. I quickly climb into the car. My anxiety is starting to make me sweat and I feel nervous to be around Harry when he is angry. I start to feel nauseous as Harry weaves in and out of cars on the freeway rushing to make it to our flight on time.

I clutch onto my handbag and reach down into the center console where I had placed my water bottle. I take a quick drink trying to calm my upset stomach. My stomach churns and there is no way I am going to make it to the airport.

"Harry pull over." I shout.

"What Jasmine, we are already la-" He says, but I cut him off.

"Harry pull the fuck over before I make a mess of myself and the car." I shout slightly pissed at him for even trying to argue with me.

He quicklys pulls off to the side of the rode and I quickly unbuckle myself and open the door. I hunch over and start empyting the contents of my stomach. Once I am done, I resume my postion and shut the door. Harry is on the phone with Paul I am assuming telling him that we should be there in about fifteen minutes or less. He then hangs up and glance at me.

"You okay?" He asked, seeming geunuinely concerned.

"I'm fine, it was just morning sickness."

He nods and then continues our journey to the airport. About ten minutes later I see a sign pointing towards the airport and soon enough we are at the security gate where Harry tells them that we have a private jet. The women only nods and calls someone on the phone telling them that Harry and I have arrived. A few minutes later a big burly security guard shows up with a cart and takes our luggage and we sit down with him as he starts to manouver the cart in between people. We take a turn down and empty and lon hallway. I see the view of a few planes as the security guard drives through a private gargage. Moments later he is ushering us onto the private jet.

"So nice of you two to join us." Louis says sarcastically as he sees us walk onto the plane.

"Shut up you dickhead." Harry snaps playfully and he smacks Louis on the arm as we take our seats across from him and Zayn. Liam and Niall are sat togther on the other side talking about some football game.

"Hey Jasmine." Zayn nods his head at me. I smile shyly.

Zayn and I are slowly becoming friends. We don't necessarily hate each other anymore. He decided to give me a chance, which I am grateful for.

"Hows the baby?" He asks smiling at me now.

"The baby is doing alright, I hate the morning sickness that comes along with it though." I giggle as he makes a face at me.

"Too much information." He jokes at me before slumping back in his seat and staring out the window. The plane starts to slowly starts to take off. I feel my palms gettign nervous. Harry seems to notice and he gently grabs my hand threading our fingers together. I give him a small smile which he returns. I glance out the window watching as the gradually ascends higher into the sky. I lean my head onto Harry's shoulder. He rubs the back of my hand with his thumb in a soothing manner. His other hand is placed onto the small bump.

I shut my eyes feeling tired and relaxed. My breahting starts to slowly even out and just before I fall asleep I hear Harry mumble to the baby and I as to how much he loves us both. Which makes my heart swell with happiness.