Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

Y/N: TAAAAAAAAAAANYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BOOM*

Flashback 2 Days Ago

You were walking back to your dorm with Cole and Christina after finishing a training session.

Y/N: That was good work out, and Cole, you're managing my ascended state better and better.

Cole: Yeah, it's just so much power that it gets tiring, but I'm getting the use of it.

Christina: At least you could keep up with Y/N, when we spar, I have to form a dome of ice around me so that I can protect myself.

Y/N: Hey, you lasted longer than last time.

Christina: Shut up.

You laughed as you walked down the hall. And on the way, you peeled off from your team and went down another hall.

Cole: Where you going?

Y/N: Drop by Raven's dorm, I'll see you there.

Christina: Alright, take care!

You left them, and after a few minutes, you made it to team STRQ's  dorm. You used the spare key Raven gave you and entered inside to see your crawling on the floor with her pacifier in her mouth.

Quick A/N: Wolf ears! She has em! Just imagine okay!

She looked up at you and with her arms, gestured that she wanted you to pick her up

Y/N: Hahaha *picks up Yang* Hi Yang. Have you been a good girl?

She only tilted her head, and sucked on her pacifier, which made you smile and you kissed her cheek. You heard the bathroom door open, and saw Raven come out with a towel around her head, and around her body.