Lurkin

Kamilah POV

"So are you gonna ask Chance if he got her number or not?!" Edward had been grilling me since I got home and told him about seeing Talia.

"I don't want him in my business man. Use your detective skills and find her." I whined.

Ed could find anyone on social media. Usually he used his skills for the men he was dating but sometimes he helped the homies out.

His most epic discovery was finding his own damn daddy through social media. Ed and his dad were estranged since he was 10. His mom mentioned that she saw him once with a woman they went to high school with and Ed went on the hunt. He found the woman on Facebook first. Then searched her name on google. Found her number. Added the contact and the bitch popped up on his Snapchat. He watched her boring snaps with her kids. Then went on Instagram to see if she was there too. Low and behold she was all hugged up with his daddy. Turns out Ed had siblings. He messaged the woman and everything. Now he sees his brother and sister every month. He still has yet to speak to his dad tho.

Now he only uses his skills for others. Like me.

"Girl you so irritating. Let me see if Chance posted her anywhere on the gram."

As Ed stalked I swiped through tinder. I created a new profile since I got a new number hoping I would find Talia again and we match.

So far I had no such luck.

"This too easy. He posted her pic right here. Look like she bouta drop a single soon." Ed said passing me the phone.

The post was a video of her singing the same song I heard at the Atlantic event. Damnnn she's got an amazing voice!

"Don't drool on my phone nigga." I snapped outta my trance and passed him back his phone.

"Go follow her and send her a DM."

I did just as Ed suggested.

I wasn't letting her get away this time.

---------------------------------------

Talia POV

"Who you texting? Over there smiling hella hard?" Quincy jumped on the couch next to me.

"Ain't nobody smiling hard. I'm on Instagram." I said laughing.

I had gotten a message from the beautiful Kamilah yesterday and we hadn't stopped messaging since. She was funny af.

I turned my attention to Quincy.

"How was your day?" I asked as I played in his freshly washed hair.

"Eh. It was cool. I'm hella tired. Had so many meetings today and I still haven't packed for my trip tomorrow."

Quincy was going to Atlanta to produce this track with Fetty Wap. It was a huge deal and could eventually advance his career.

As we watched tv his phone buzzed. I glanced at his screen and saw it was a message from someone saved as Sza✂️.

I saw something about music so he was probably producing a track for them.

"Alright babe I gotta go pack and rest for my flight. I'll see you when I get back." Quincy said rising from the couch.

"Okay babe. Have a safe flight. Text me when you make it home. I'll miss you" I said kissing him on his plump lips.

"I'll miss you too."

After I washed off the day and got in bed I checked my DMs for Kamilah.

KillahKami: Are you going to Chance's birthday party this weekend?

TMaria: Yeah I'm gonna be there for sure!

Now I definitely had to rethink my outfit if she was gonna be there!

I felt bad at how giddy I was being. Quincy was a great guy and I didn't want to hurt him and have him think I was playing him.

I needed to play it cool.

Short & Sweet but let me know what y'all think so far. Any predictions 🤔 lol. I got plans for some drama lol.

Swipe Rightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें