Shock

It was morning and the servants came to clean the throne room, but screamed in horror when they saw the most demeaning sight ever.

The king came rushing into the throne room, startled. But then he saw something he never expected he would see.

On his throne sat Bāhubali. I'm the arm of the throne sat Avanthika, Holding the little Prince tight as he struggled to get out. Behind him were Malli and Kattappa holding down the guard.

The wizard king screamed  in horror. "H-how did you get outta the dungeon! What's  the g-guard doing here! Where did y-you get my son?!!"

Bāhu smirked. "Too many questions." He gently stroked the boys head. "He s your precious treasure right? "

The king stood emotionless.

Bāhu slowly pulled out a dragger and pressed it against the boys neck.

The king fell to his knees. "Please!  Just please don't do anything to my son!"

Bāhu proceeded to inch the dragged closer but cut the cloth tying up the boys mouth instead.

The boy gasped. "Father! Father please save me! They'll kill me!" He pleaded.

The king sighed in relief. "What do you want?!"

Avanthika got up and walked towards the king. "Three things. We just want three things"

After a long pause Avanthika continued.  "One, Release us all. Even our soldiers and maids."

The king looked down and closed his eyes. "Then?"

"Tell us the detailed explanation for all these curses and other things you did to me and made me sick." Said Avanthika. "We'll tell the third thing later.

The king did as they said. "Guards! Release everyone who came along from Māhishmathi, soldiers and servants."

It wasn't even a few minutes before Bāhu's troops were before his eyes safe and sound. There was also a golden cage with Bāhu's magical let pegion.

Bāhu smiled at all of them. Some of the servants started crying happy tears.

Bāhu immediately switched his eyes back to the wizard king. "Now for the explanation."

"I hope Shanthi told you the the story of decades ago."

"Yeah yeah continue." Bāhu said irritated.

The wizard king continued "Yes, it's true we said we would take revenge. We even sent Shanthi to your kingdom to achieve the same purpose. Secretly collecting information about your kingdom."

Shanthi looked down in guilt.

The wizard king clutched his forehead. "But we weren't planning on revenge anytime soon. Like we weren't even planning on revenge! We are actually happy that we were banished!"

"What the hell are you speaking?" Blared Avanthika.

"Yes . We were actually happy. Cant you see? Look at the peaceful city we built! Look at all the happy wizards!"

Avanthika just them remembered the magic and happiness they sensed in the air as soon as they entered the invisible dome.

The wizard king didn't stop. "It was hard back there in Māhishmathi. All the villagers constantly kept insulting us and mentally abusing us. But now we understood. Leaving Māhishmathi, and building our community our self was the key to happiness...."

Bāhu was just about to say something but the wizard king interrupted him. "Now give me back my son!"

Bāhu sighed. "You didn't finish your explanation. Why did you curse Avanthika? And why did you throw us in that dark dungeon?!"

The room went silent. Kattappa felt heaviness in the air. The wizard king gulped. "T-That, um..."

The room was silent with only breathing heard.

"Its Kamakuyachu, isn't it?" Bāhu finished off for him.

All eyes suddenly widened. The wizard king started sobbing. "Yes! It's kalakeyas brother! He threatened us that he would destroy this village if we don't curse Avanthika and throw you in jail! I didn't want to lose this wizard community that  we worked so hard building! That's why! Thats Why!! "

Everyone was terrified at this point. Bāhu, still calm, asked him "Now, whats the point of cursing Avanthika? How would that help?"

The wizard king, still on his knees, looked up at him. Avanthika got goosebumps from his expression.

"They wanted to lure you here.... It's a trap..."

A chill ran down Avanthikas spine.

She narrowed her eyes. "What... do... you... mean?!"

"Yes... It's a trap to bring all of you here..."

Silence spread across the room. Bāhu felt like something bad was gonna come.

They heard foot steps... anticipation...

And with the loudest noise ever! The wall behind them exploded! The explosion caused many soldiers there to fling into the air! Bāhu held onto a pillar as tight as he could.  Avanthika held onto Prince Vali, terrified. Kattappa stayed low.

The smoke got cleared and silhouettes of an army appeared through the huge hole in the wall.

The air was now clear. Bāhu slowly got up with his eyes closed, and looked up...

Kamakuyachu, along with his whole army was glaring right back at him! Bāhu gasped... Everyone was in shock!

Kamakuyachu slowly walked towards Bāhu, who was still struggling to get up due to being injured from the explosion.

Kamakuyachu, with the most evil smile ever, wielded his sword and pressed it against Bāhu's neck.
Bāhu looked around only to see Avanthika, Kattappa, and everyone else in a death trap. Everyone had a sword against their neck.

He turned his head towards his troops. Everyone was dead. EVERYONE WAS SLAUGHTERED IN A POOL OF BLOOD.
A tear rolled down Bāhu's cheek as he gritted his teeth.

Avanthika has no idea how to escape from this. Everyone was hooele5ss.

Kamakuyachu smirked. From behind him came out another person... Bhijjadeva... The old crook with a useless a "Ha! I gotcha!! Your all dead!!!"

But that wasn't it....

Another person appeared from behind.
Face half red and the other half black. Curly hair and angry eyes.........

Avanthika started breathing extremely fast after seeing him.

Bāhu froze.

It was the greatest villain in history...

It was Bhallaladeva....!

                       AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ok... Bhallaladeva's alive! He didn't die back then.

Now I know some people would want to find my address, come to my house and throw tomatoes at my face... But I felt like that was a great way to continue the story!