Journey on

30 YEARS AGO
. Shivagami ruling period .
(Before Kalakeya war)

Amarendhra Bāhubali and Bhallaladeva continued their sword play session as people around them cheered. They both practiced a lot. But everyone always love seeing them every time.

Bāhubali swooshed his sword as Bhallala blocked it. "Nice move..." he muttered with a fierce smile. Bhallala raised his sword throwing away Bāhu's sword. They played friendly. They fist bumped and walked away. The crowd burst into applause.

But Bāhubali never knew that his brother had poisonous thoughts in his head.

Shivagami sat on her throne as usual solving people's problems. A few guards came in and interrupted her. "Some villagers are her to see you, your highness"

They called in the villagers. They started complaining and whining about wizards in Māhishmathi. "Queen! We are utterly disgusted by the wizards living in the corner of Māhishmathi! Magic is forbidden!"

Shivagami raised her voice. "Everyone is a human and deserves to live a happy life!"

The villagers and citizens of Māhishmathi hated the wizards. In another way, jealous. The wizards didn't do a lot of hard work like physical work. Just magic. The citizens also felt threatened and insecure because of The wizards who were actually friendly.

The citizens and Sivagami argued for months. Hundreds of meetings with Sivagami, village heads, and the head of the wizard town.

.
.
.

The village head frowned. "But you can actually kill us all of you wish to!"

The wizard glared into his eyes. "Yes that's true." He snapped his fingers as purple coloured mist rised from his hand. "But why would we?" The must disappeared. "We are also humans, but practice magic. It's in our souls!"

The villager took a deep breath. "No your not humans! You don't do any physical labour!"

The wizards temper snapped. "Oh yeah? Who said so? We spend years practicing and working hard. And all of that pays of now. We still practice, but inside out houses. It's unimaginable power, stumped into weak human bodies. It's huge stress mentally and physically!"

Another village head turned towards Shivagami. "See? Understand the power they are talking about? They will kill you! And destroy Māhishmathi!"

Shivagami interrupted "silence!" Every one went silent. "We shall continue this discussion tomorrow." She stood up and quickly walked out of the meeting hall, clenching her head.

The others followed her and started emptying the room. So did the wizard. He walked out of the room and snapped his fingers, as a purple must surrounded him and he disappeared. But one village head stayed in the room. Looking at the wizard disappear, he got an idea. An extremely cunning idea... an idea which can put the wizards into trouble....