Chapter 38 (Lust: Voiceless Night)

ابدأ من البداية

Finally I decided to face her head on... we fought for hours, I could have just ended the fight but I wanted to exhaust her to the point where she is unable to fight back anymore... And then I talk to her make her understand that I am trying to unite us all...

It was great at first, the integration was a success and people started to accept monsters... but, it was inevitable that some people don't take too lightly to these acts... especially the ones who were victims of monster attacks...

But I had to try... Soon problems started popping out, insufficient food supply, not enough land mass for the growing population, lumber for housing...

That's when I decided to do something that I was not supposed to do... Alter the atmosphere and reshaping the land....

I called forth rains, I created artificial land masses, I made trees grow faster and had my researchers alter the grains so that they can be harvested faster...

They all seemed well but there were side effects... The rains would sometimes be poisonous, sometimes the landmasses could not remain solid for more than a week and the grains had little to no nutrients...

But I kept my head high, I know that if we can break through this phase then I won't have to alter the atmosphere anymore, and the world will soon return to it's original state.

For now I decided to visit a village in the south, the greenery there should be fine now and they are able to harvest grains with great nutrients, the weather was also normal now and the landmass was stable.

Grun: "Greetings everyone."

Citizen 1: "It's Lord Grun! Welcome Milord."

Citizen 2: "Hey there lord Grun, what brings you here?"

Grun: "Just wanted to check the place, how goes the harvest."

Monster 1: "Plentiful! Milord!"

Monster 2: "The livestock are also quite healthy and are a good source for meat!"

...So much smiles so much endearment... this was the kind of world I wish to accomplish... and it's all because of her... she made me realize something that I could not have seen if not for her...

Teen 1: "Lord Grun! Lord Grun!"

Grun: "What is it young man?"

Teen 2: "It's Emerald! she's hurt!"

Grun: "WHAT!?"

Teen 1: "The scout spotted her being taken by 2 ladies one had purple hair with dark clothes while the other one had strange armaments and looked really strong."

Grun: "Why would they take her though..."

...At that moment I had nothing to rule out who these strangers are, but the color purple worries me for some reason... Neptunio? or at the very least does a Planeptunian know what I'm up to here?

...It's too early for them to know...but, I heard Lastation is opening it's gates for the shifters again... I have to hear what my brothers feel about this idea of mine, if this goes through, then we can end the conflict in a peaceful way.

Grun: "I'll go see it for myself, for the mean time you guys stay here and be safe."

Teens: "Okay!"

...Gliding with the wind, I head to where the scout saw Emerald was being carried and sure enough, there she was, she's fast asleep on a tall lady's back who was walking with the purple haired girl.

...Huh... They don't seem to be hostile at all, they talk and smile like sisters. From this vantage point I could tell they were good people... I decided to approach them...