Chapter 15 - The DongBang501's Scandal

Zacznij od początku

"He would prefer this." Sungchan said as she took out a bottle of carrot juice from the refrigerator.

Then she poured its contents to a glass.

"Here. Kindly bring them outside Jaejoong-ssi." she ordered him and followed him.

She held my shirt and pulled me along.

I sat down beside Kyujong and opposite us sat the couple.

Youngsaeng sat beside Kyu.

"So? What is this all about?" Sungchan asked.

Jaejoong took out his tablet and showed her some articles from the websites.

Sungchan looked like she can't believe what she was seeing.

"How... How did they?" she asked stammering.

"We don't know as well. But I guess their target is not Jungmin or Jaejoong hyung. It is you, Sungchan-ah." Youngsaeng said as he sternly looked at the articles from his phone.

I browsed at the photos on every article.

"Oh! This one." I said as I showed them a particular photo.

"This one... I guess it was taken around last February. Just before Kyujong's birthday." I said as I managed to remember the time that I told her that she was sort of important to me.

"Ah... So... When they saw us, together. They thought that Jungmin and you has broken up." Jaejoong said.

"Sort of." Kyujong said.

"Eh?" me and her both reacted to Kyu's words.

Jaejoong looked strangely at us.

I looked at her and she looked away from me.

T_T

"They must thought that way. The writers of the article." Kyu finished the sentence.

Sungchan took Jaejoong's tablet and carefully read and studied every article.

"We're even trending on twitter." Jaejoong said amusingly.

I checked twitter and saw hash tags like #JungminGF, #JaejoongGF, #BitchReturnOurJaejoong, #StopPlayingWithJungmin, #JaejoongIsMine.

"Did any of you told anything on the media?" Sungchan asked.

Jaejoong hyung looked at me and we looked at her and we both shook our heads.

"So, what is your plan?" Youngsaeng asked Jaejoong.

Sungchan~

Youngsaeng asked Jaejoong what is his plan.

Actually, I have known this news last night.

I just tried to pretend that I know nothing just before they came.

"We should tell them the truth." Jaejoong finally said.

"Eh? Tell them?" I asked him as I looked at him.

"De. We'll simply tell them that we are dating and you just work for Jungmin." he said.

"I agree with that." Youngsaeng said as he looked at Jungmin who responded with a nod.

"So, you two will have a press conference." Kyujong said.