Chapter 15 - The DongBang501's Scandal

Start from the beginning

"Jaejoong hyung," I said.

"I know that you have already seen it." he said as he dialled on his phone.

"She's not answering my calls." he desperately said.

I tried dialling her number but it's the operator who answered me.

As soon as we reached the 6th floor, we can already see Kyujong and Youngsaeng standing outside her door.

I ran to them and Jaejoong as well.

"She won't open the door." Kyujong informed.

"Sungchan-ah! Sungchan-ah! Open this!" Jaejoong shouted as he banged loudly on the door.

"Hyung, don't. Others are still sleeping." Youngsaeng said as he stopped Jaejoong from banging the door.

"Excuse me." an old lady approached us.

"Annyeong hassimnika halmeoni." we greeted her.

"Sorry for disturbing you." I said.

"Are you looking for Sungchan-ssi?" she asked.

"De!" we answered in chorus.

"Ah... She left an hour ago. She said that she'll go out for an exercise." the old lady answered.

"Oh.. Is that so? Kamsahamnida." Kyujong said as the old lady walked away.

"Does she already know about it?" I heard Jaejoong asked Youngsaeng.

Youngsaeng just shrugged at the question.

"Should we look for her?" I asked.

"I guess no?" Youngsaeng said pointing to Sungchan who just arrived.

Jaejoong ran to her immediately and hugged her.

Kyujong tapped my shoulder lightly.

I gave him a weak smile.

Telling him that I am fine.

Though I'm not. Really. :(

"Yah.. Kapchagi wae kurae?" Sungchan asked as she released herself from the hug.

"Ah... There's a news." Jaejoong said but he seems like hesitant to inform her.

"Why don't we all go inside? It's a bit cold." she said as she held his hands and walked

towards her door.

I flinched at the sight infront of me.

I really really really really want to run away but doing that doesn't feel so right.

As soon as we entered, Sungchan offered us to sit while Jaejoong went to the kitchen to

make some tea. Then she followed him.

"Kim Jaejoong! Andwae!" I could hear Sungchan screamed from the kitchen.

Her scream was followed by Jaejoong's laugh.

I peaked a bit to see what was happening.

"Mian. Hahahaha!" Jaejoong said as he wiped off the dirt from her face.

"Oh. Jungmin-ssi, what would you prefer to drink?" Jaejoong asked me as he noticed me peaking.

I was about to answer but...