A Memory's Echo |12|

_______________________________________________

Dear Shirayuki,

There's no need to sound so serious. I don't blame you for ..err...did you forget me?

Well,no matter. I'll make sure you remember me. 

I'm a merchant now,took over my old dad's business. Business hasn't been really good,so I've been worrying over my financial situation for quite a bit. That however,doesn't mean I don't have enough money in my pocket to treat you to a cup of tea. I'm in Clarines too. I reckoned it must be fate. I live further away from the Wistal Castle,though. Nearer to the harbor,so I can receive and transport goods easily. 

There's something in your letter that bothered me a little. Actually,a lot. I'm kind of hurt at being addressed as only your 'friend',Shirayuki. You've already forgotten that I liked you?  Even though I may have said that to you when we were children,that doesn't mean I like you any less.

I even want you to marry me.

Maybe you won't take my words seriously when they're in a letter.

Are you free next Sunday? Meet me at the entrance of Wistal Castle if you are. Would 4 p.m. be a good time? I'll bring you to somewhere nice. 

Shiro

__________________________________________________