Chapter 1

Normal day I'd say. I was walking down the hallways of the ghostly like school as I made my way through the school. I sighed as I looked around to see if anyone was around. No one. Or so I thought.

In reality the halls were filled with children hustling to get to their next class. I always seemed lonely for some reason. I quietly; but quickly walked to my next class.

I opened the door and took my seat. I quietly hummed to myself my favourite song, as I looked for my history book in my bag. "Aiko!" Mimi whispered shouted. "Hm". I said back. I notice the teacher staring into my eyes waiting for something. "Oh here sir!" I swiftly said trying to recover from my embarrassment. I tried to hide my face behind my long hazelnut hair. "She's really weird ain't she?" I sighed. "Sure is, she's fat too." I tried to ignore it, I really did. I slowly packed my new book into my bag. I hugged my bag close to my chest as I rested my chin on to of it. I then stood up, bag on my back, and left. I wasn't feeling well and needed a little air. I walked around the floor; the silence was like a calming effect on me. It felt reassuring. I heard a quiet crunch under my feet, I made a noise and looked down. "What in the-." I figured it might have been mine. I picked up the piece of paper,at first glance it looked blank, however I opened it and read out the words on it.

"Humanity as changed, humanity will change. The magic it once had will restore itself back into humanity. Nature will breath once again and people will see the shining light of a true start. As I reading this note will change the world."

I was very puzzled as I looked at the paper. Then the paper started to glow and shine before my eyes  and before I could even scream the light knocked me out cold on to the cold ground.

I woke up my head throbbing violently as if I've just been hit. I slightly groaned before raising myself up. I then realised that I wasn't in my school. I was in a dress that showed my legs and cleavage, and my body changed too, my hips got somehow bigger, my chest slightly larger and my face was less rounder. "What in the-". I spun around and ran back to my class. To realise that,I wasn't the only one who changed.