|| Filler ||

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock blaring. You groaned as you tiredly tried to locate it. "Ugh, seriously it's Saturday, just let me sleep in." You groaned turning back over just as your phone then started ringing. You huffed as you stormed to the kitchen and grabbed your phone. "WHAT?!"

"(Y-Y/N) dear, a-are you alright?" You heard your father's concerned voice over the phone, hearing your mother fretting in the background.

"M-Mom, Dad, hi, wh-what's with the sudden call?" You asked as you turned to see your companions tiredly making their way into the kitchen to see what was going on.

"Oh honey, don't tell me you actually forgot what day today is." Your mother pried as you looked at the calendar and gasped.

"OMG! I totally forgot that today was my birthday! Thanks for calling me and reminding me you guys."

"No problem sweetheart and we made sure to send you something extra special for your sweet sixteen!"

"Mom, I'm not a child anymore you can stop calling it that!" You said in embarrassment, remembering a very cringy moment from your childhood.

"We have to go now baby, but your present should arrive sometime later tonight, toodles!"

"Bye mom, bye dad, I love you guys!" You said as you hung up and got a text message from Rhiannon asking if you wanted to hang out. You responded with a 'sure' and headed out completely forgetting about your little eavesdroppers.

-With the ninja-

Jay looked back excitedly as you left the house. "Did you guys hear that? It's (Y/N)'s 16th birthday today! We should totally throw her a party, after all she deserves it!"

"Yeah she really does, think about how hard she's been training these past few days." Kai said, nodding in agreement.

"So we're throwing her a surprise party then?" Lloyd asked as they all nodded

"I'll go bake the cake!" Cole said heading into the kitchen as Jay held him back, laughing.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she'd like her present to be a visit from the firemen."

"I'll assign everyone jobs. Ah, good morning Sensei's." Zane said bowing in respect as the others did the same.

"I see you've all noticed what day today is." Sensei Wu said as Lloyd noticed the boxes his father was carrying.

"Hey dad, what's with those?"

"They're gifts son, a special gift from all of us, we're currently waiting for her present from her parents to arrive so we can put it in there."

"Alright, no time for slacking, everyone drink this tea, it will help keep everyone human sized for the remainder of the day. Zane, get on with handing everyone their roles."

"Yes Sensei. Okay, Jay, you and I will make the cake. Lloyd, you go into the attic with Kai and grab the party supplies and set them all up. Cole, you should go find a card for all of us to sign and the senseis will be waiting for the package to arrive."

"ON IT!" Everyone called to get on with their work.

-With Zane and Jay-

"U-um Z-Zane, I-I think I might of done something wrong." Jay laughed nervously, looking over the batch of cupcakes he had made along side the cake.

"It can't be that bad- what did you do to them they've blown up?"

"I DON'T KNOW?! I PULLED THEM OUT OF THE OVEN AND THEY JUST BURST!!!"

-With Kai and Lloyd-

"Geez, it sure is dusty." Lloyd said clearing out a few boxes.

"Yeah it is- ACHOO!!!!" Kai sneezed startling Lloyd as he fell off the stepladder and fell into Kai's arms bridal style, causing them both to blush in embarrassment.

"Let us not speak of this to anyone." Kai said grabbing a few boxes after throwing Lloyd out of his arms.

"Agreed." Lloyd said as they both left.

-With Cole-

"WHERE IS A GOSH DARN CARD?! ALL I CAN FIND ARE 'BEST WISHES' AND 'MERRY CHRISTMAS!' WHERE IS A NORMAL CARD!!!!!" Cole hissed tossing cards all over the room in annoyance as he finally found the card he was looking for. "YES!!! I FOUND IT, NOW I HAVE TO. . . clean up this battlefield." He sighed looking at the room.

-With the Sensei's-

"I wonder how everything's going to turn out with all of them. After all it's quite obvious that they're all quite fond of her." Sensei Wu said as Sensei Garmadon sighed, shrugging.

"I don't know, but if they keep moving this slowly someone's bound to snatch her up. After all she is a very attractive young lady so someone's ought to notice her sooner or later." He said, shaking his head as the five approached them.

"We've finished setting everything up." Kai said as Zane looked out the window.

"Just in time too, it appears that (Y/N) is back home."

"EVERYONE DIM THE LIGHTS AND HIDE!!!" Lloyd quietly shouted as they all got into position and waited for you to enter the house.

-Back to you-

You sighed as you entered into the house and turned on the lights, in shock by what you saw.

"SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!" Everyone said as you smiled and slightly teared up.

"Oh my god, did you guys seriously do all this for me? Thank you that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever done for me." You said as you then heard a knock on the door. You opened it as a man handed you a package and a clipboard.

"Delivery for a Ms. (Y/N) (L/N), please sign hear, thank you have a nice day." He said, leaving as you went inside and opened the small box to see a beautiful golden locket with your initials engraved on the front of it. You opened it to see a picture of you, your parents and your two brothers on the left frame as Sensei Garmadon handed you another small package. Inside was a tiny picture of all of you guys together. You smiled as you placed the image in the right frame and hung the locket around your neck.

"Thank you guys, this was so sweet of you, now let's go eat some cake!" You cheered happily as you all went into the kitchen where they sang to you as you blew out the candles bringing the perfect conclusion to your 16th birthday .

---

This is just a filler chapter guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated. As some of you know, I have been having problems with my family....I'll try and update more frequently now! Hope you like!!