|| Four ||

"Are you guys serious!?" Your parents were on their way to a vacation and didn't bother telling you or your brothers till the last minute.

"Yes, (Y/N). You know how much stress we've been having these past few weeks." Your father told you as he shut his suitcase.

"Your father is right, (Y/N). We need this and I know you can take care of your brothers." Your mother backed up as she finished applying her makeup.

You sighed in defeat. "Okay, okay. How long will you be gone?"

"We will be back by next month." You almost screamed when your father answered your question.

You were about to protest until Bailey and Blake ran in. "Hey mum, do you think Blake and I can go to Charlie's house?"

Your mother thought for a moment before looking at you, " I'm sure (Y/N) can answer that question. For now your father and I have to get going." your mother kissed your brothers and your head before running in her heels to the car.

"Be good kids." Your father ruffled your hair and took off as well. You and your brothers waved goodbye as they honked the car horn.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)! Can we go?" Blake asked as he tugged on your jeans.

You thought for a moment. If they're out of the house then me and the guys can discuss what we're gonna do!

You smiled down at them. "Sure. You guys wanna stay there for a while?" You asked them as their eyes light up.

"Yes!" They chorus and you shrug. "Go pack your things." You tell them and they fist pump before running down the hall.

"You did that just to keep them away from the house, didn't you?" Kai spoke from your jeans pocket.

You looked down to see all of their heads poking out. "Yes I did. You guys still have questions to answer. Now get back in there before someone sees you." You poked their heads back in your pocket just in time for your brothers to run in.

You eyed there huge bags but shrugged it off. "You guys okay to walk there?" Their friend only lived a few houses away.

"Yeah, I'm old enough to look after Blake and myself." Bailey said and puffed out his chest.

"Yeah! Bye (Y/N)!" Blake spoke before rushing out the door.

"Better catch up with that guy." You told Bailey and he nodded before running after his brother.

You shut the door and sigh. "About time they left."

You looked back down to see the ninja's heads poking back out and you sigh. "Let's get this over with."

~time skip to your room~

All of the guys were sitting on your bed huddled up together while you sat opposite them.

"Okay, you guys have questions to answer." You tell them and fold your arms. They turn back to you and sigh or nod.

"Shoot." Cole said and nodded to you.

You though for a second before a question you had on your mind for a while popped up."Why the hell are you guys alive?"

Jay faked looking hurt. "That's a bit rude." He huffed and crossed his arms.

You rolled your eyes, "You know what I mean, now answer the question, Walker." You tell him and see a small blush rise to his cheeks.

Zane speaks up, "We were created to protect the human race." Now that confused you.

"What do you mean? Why would we be in danger?" You ask him and lean in a bit closer.

"Well, let's just say that the Great Devourer is coming to this universe." Lloyd shuddered at the mention of the snake, bad memories resurfacing.

"Wait, WHAT!? How?" You shout in confusion.

"We kinda, don't know." Jay says and scratched his neck.

"WHAT!" You yell out once again, your throat already hurting from the shouting.

"BUT,-" Kai shoots Jay a glare, "Sensei Wu and Garmadon know how." He finishes while you raise an eyebrow.

"Are they alive and moving too?" You ask them.

"Yes they are-" Cole starts but you jump off the bed, cutting him off.

"Great! Let's go to my brothers room and-"

"They aren't here." Cole finished and your mouth hung open.

"Where are they then?" You ask and sit on the corner of the bed.

"You need to buy them like your parents bought us." Lloyd sighed while you shrugged.

"That should be easy." You told them and went to get your purse out of your drawer.

"Not really." You heard someone mumble making you turn around.

"What now?" You sigh, already getting fed up with all the excuses.

"There is only one special box that hold both sensei's" Cole says and you stare blankly at him before yelling and throwing your hands up.

"HOW THE HECK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THE WORLD! IT COULD BE ANYWHERE AND I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY-"

"Found it." Zane cut off your rambling.

Your hands went back to your sides and you see him have some sort of tracking device implanted on his arm.

"Let me see that." You picked up the small ice ninja and had a closer look. There was a digital map and a small blue flashing dot. You figured that it was at some shop you've never heard of.

What you didn't notice was the glaring the ice ninja was getting from his brothers and Zane's blushing face.

"Looks like we're going for a walk." You told them and quickly grabbed the rest of the small figures before stuffing them in your hand bag after getting it out from the drawer.

---

Hope you like this update!

*note* LMFAO! The picture tho!

-The Winged Mortal

Edited 04/02/2019