Chapter 2

Liam's P.O.V

The idea for the contest on Twitter was genius! We all followed the same girl, @Jazzy's_got_Oreos, and she won the contest. I looked at her profile picture, of course, it was an Oreo.

We were all at Niall's flat, goofing off, while I was on Twitter, thinking about when we should tell the contest winner that she won. "OI! Guys, stop eating carrots in front of Louis and get your asses over here!" I yelled from the kitchen. They were torturing Louis by eating all of his carrots right in front of him.

They all ran in. "Wassup Liam?"

"When are we going to tell the contest winner that she won?" I asked.

"Well, I think we should meet her first." Harry suggested.

"Nah, wouldn't you think she would go crazy?" Niall pointed out. He had a point.

"Maybe, if we just direct message her, ask her for her number, get to know her a bit first, then break the news to her? That could work." Zayn suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that." I said. I direct messaged her.

Hey, me and my buds were wondering if we could have you number?

I waited for a bit. Then she messaged back.

By 'buds', who exactly do you mean?

I sent her the boys' Twitter names. She messaged back to me.

Hm... I don't know. I don't give my number out to strangers on the Internet, if you know what I mean...

She was responible, nice. I meassaged her back.

Ya, I totally get it. Don't worry. Maybe if we Skyped, you would see we're not crazy?

"Guys, she doesn't want to give us her number. For safety reasons. Can we Skype her? Just put on some hats and shades?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Be right back." Louis said. He left, then came back with a clown wig and a monocole for NIall; a short blonde wig and a mustache for Harry; a police man hat and black shades for Zayn; a red wig and a beard for him; and a turtle hat and a twirly mustache for me. @Jazzy's_got_Oreos replied back.

Sure, gimme ten minutes. I just got back from dance class. I need a shower :P My username is 'Dance freak 654'

OK. Mine is 'Turtle boy 678'

Lol, nice name. See you in a bit.

"Ok fellas," I said starting up Skype. I turned towards them. "Don't freak her out. We can tell her our real names, just not our last names. Don't mention anything about the contest. Got it?"

"Yes Daddy Direction." they all said. I smirked at my nickname.

She logged onto Skype. I requested her and she accepted. When I saw her face, I was stunned; she was beautiful. She had really long hair put up into a ponytail, hazel/green eyes, and an amazing smile. Perfect teeth. I think I'm in love.

"Hi there! Um... nice hair?" she said. (A/N LOL that rhymed. I'm so funny! :D)

"She's fit!" Harry whispered to Louis.

She blushed. "Um, thanks? I guess... So, wassup?"

"Oi! She has an American accent, boys!" Niall pointed out the obvious.

"Oh my gosh! You have an Irish accent! I think those are so cute!" she laughed. I got a bit jealous.

"So, love. What's your name?" Louis asked.