✔️Chapter 1: Her Annual PipeBomb

Chapter 1: Her Annual PipeBomb

November 20th, 2017
10:03 PM
Monday Night Raw
In The Ring

Third Person's POV:

The former women's champion Savannah Nicole was sitting indian in the center of the ring with a mic as the crowd chanted her name.

They knew that she was going to deliver a pipe bomb like her hero CM Punk.

She waited with a smirk for the crowd to quiet down before speaking.

Savannah: WWE Universe and welcome to Monday Night Raw! Houston, how are y'all doing tonight in the great state of Texas?!

The WWE Universe chanted Texas for a minute till Savannah continued.

Savannah: Let me entertain y'all for a little bit. Now if you guys would like I'm gonna tell everybody a little bit of a story. Spoiler alert, it doesn't have a happy ending.

The crowd chanted yes before she began as everybody went silent out of respect for the striker.

Savannah: Once upon a time.... There was a girl. Everybody thought she was like any other but she wasn't. She was physically and mentally gifted. She fell in love with  a TV program known as WWF or now WWE. She fell in love with wrestlers such as Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Mick Foley, Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Fell in love with divas like Lita, Trish Stratus, Victoria, Candice Michelle, Michelle McCool and Stephanie McMahon. She wanted to become a wrestler.

She smiled slightly as the crowd chanted Wrestler.

Savannah: Yep. But that's not all she wanted to do. Nope. She wanted to make history. She wanted to leave a legacy.... She wanted change. So she trained and she trained and for almost 10 years she thought she was doing good. Then.... Then she was told she couldn't because she wasn't a man. Now.... She was outraged. So she turned to a company that had always been on her side, Ring Of Honor. They knew her and knew what she could do. They gave her ladder matches, falls count anywhere matches, no DQ matches, steel cage matches and TLC matches. She even won the men's ROH heavyweight championship after 2 long years of proving herself. And she held that title for almost 530 days..... Until her knee gave out. Her knee gave out from carrying the weight of the entire women's division, from carrying the entire women's evolution on her back for almost 2 years. Then.... While she was recovering she got that phone call.

The crowd changed what as she took a deep breath and smirked at the camera.

Savannah: That phone call from Mr. COO, the Game, the King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin, TRIPLE H! He said, Savannah.... We want you. You are good. We need some new faces for our diva's division. And let me tell you, that woman was mad. After all she had done in ROH to prove that she belonged in the men's division, they just wanted her for her face. But she realized, that's why she needed to accept. To change it. To help change WWE. Help change it back to the good old days. So she accepted and recovered before debuting on July 21st, 2015. And that's when I realized how bad this company really was. With the McMahons and Hunter in charge, stars were being buried. Stars like Daniel Bryan, Ryback, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, The Usos, Alex Riley and even The Miz. All so there little puppets Kane, Jamie, Joey, Sheamus and of course the two tones sellout Seth Rollins could succeed. But guess what? When little sellouts knee caved, just liked her's did, she laughed. And then the Authority needed a new face of WWE and they turned to..... Savannah Nicole. The proclaimed Destroyer of everything Evil. The Demon Slayer, the one, the only the True Equalizer. She wondered once again.... Should she accept? Should she turn out like Kane or Randy Orton or Seth Rollins or should she rather fight for good lik Daniel Bryan did or, like her hero CM Punk did?