27

"Iris?" A little voice whispered, blowing air onto my face.

Fluttering my eyes open, I was presented with Jake. "Goodmorning sweetie." I mumbled, sitting up.

Cute giggles erupted from him. "It's not morning anymore, it's two o'clock Luna!"

"It is?" I asked surprised. "Why didn't anybody wake me?"

"Logan told Mr Alpha that you attacked him for chocolate last night, so Mr Alpha didn't want to wake you up in case you were being a mardy beach," He stated, giving me a look with wide eyes. "But you aren't a beach, are you?"

My expression hardened as I thought over his words. Thankfully, he had thought they said beach, not bitch. How dare they swear in front of Jake? Ignorant men.

...And they called me a mardy bitch?

Twats.

"Are you mad?" He murmured, looking like a little puppy with those cute round eyes of his.

Without warning, I pulled him towards me to sit on my lap. "Not with you, only the naughty boys." I reassured him, squeezing him a little.

"Mr Alpha and Logan are always naughty, aren't they?" He said innocently, laying against my stomach.

"Yes, I'll have to tell them off later." I said, grinning mischeviously.

Laughing, he nodded enthusiastically. "And then we can watch Tangled!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down on the mattress excitedly.

"Yes, talking about Tangled." I started, "I went to meet a new pack yesterday and there was a little girl who looked just like Rapunzel!"

Widening his eyes, he kneeled in front of me. "Really? Does she have long hair?" He questioned, amazed.

"Long, blonde hair and green eyes! She's very pretty, I'm sure she'd love to meet you." I replied, giving him a big smile.

Blushing shyly, he smiled. "I hope so, Luna. I'd love to meet her!"

Jake was such a loving boy. I already knew he was going to be a fantastic mate one day, he was caring and already admired the ladies. Hopefully we could only help him mature into an adult successfully.

--

"You fucking pricks! I'm a mardy bitch now, am I?" I shouted angrily as I found the wanted men lounging in the games room.

"Who said that?" Logan asked innocently. Don't act innocent.

"You did!" I growled, "Don't lie to me or I swear I will dye your hair green in your sleep!"

"Whoever told you that was clearly lying." He stated calmly.

"Are you saying a child lied about it?" I retorted.

"...Yes," He hesitated.

"Kiss your brunette locks goodbye." I informed, narrowing my eyes dangerously.

Panic shone through his eyes as he gulped, looking behind me at something.

"Calm down baby, we just wanted to make sure you slept peacefully." Zander cooed in my ear, placing his hands on my waist.

Any anger I had felt before washed out of my body and I sighed, leaning into his embrace.

"Sorry, I was just really angry. But you're still a prick for swearing in front of Jake." I admitted, before turning around and snuggling into Zander's welcoming chest.

His caloused hands ran through my hair comfortingly as he placed small kisses on my skin. "Are you okay, baby?" He asked sincerely.

"Yeah, but I think I might be getting ill. I've started to feel so strange lately," I mumbled.