35 | Flawed

He jerked away.

"Y/N!" Jimin gently pushed you off him, moving back. "Stop!"

"Why?" He could see your hands trembling. "I want to."

"No, you don't." He breathed out, stepping back. "Trust me, you don't."

You pulled back, not letting go of him, eyes burning with a new determination. "I'm in my senses," you said, softly, but breathing hard. "I've thought about this, alright? And not just now. I've thought about this hundreds of times, maybe thousands—every time I kissed Taehyung. Every time you looked at me. I know what I want, Jimin. I'm not crazy. I'm okay." Despite the words, you were breathless, unsure. "I'm not crying now."

Unwanted.

You pressed a kiss to his lips again, your hands sliding over his chest as you kissed him hard and fast, sloppily moving your lips against his.

"Wait, wait." Jimin's heart was burning inside his chest as he held you firmly by the shoulders, away from himself. Don't stop. Stop. "It's not a good time for us...to..."

"Why?" Whispering, now. You sniffled, clenching your teeth as hard as you could, the way you did whenever you felt a yawn rising in the middle of a lecture with the professor looking at you. "Because I'm messed up? Because I fucked up way too many times? Because if I made one mistake, I'm not worth another chance?"

Jimin's lips parted as he stared at you, heart contorting in pain. He'd never seen this side of you—was this the reason you were so eager to learn? To kiss—because you didn't trust yourself? The hate in your eyes, he saw now, was directed towards someone he hadn't expected. Your own self.

If you'd been cold earlier, you were burning now.

You were crying now.

Without thinking, he reached forward, lightly caressing your cheek as he breathed in with slow deliberation. "Is that it?" he asked, voice quiet as he watched you. "Is this what you think of yourself?"

You didn't reply at first, still trembling with sobs. "Isn't that what everyone thinks of me?"

"Oh god." He breathed out, tilting your face up so that your tearful eyes would meet his. "Do you even know how wrong you are?"

Jimin leaned in, pressing his lips to yours in a sweet kiss, a kiss that left you both breathless, lifting your weak form into his arms. "You're beautiful. You're amazing. You're everything to me—you're you."

Your tears mingled with his sweat as he carried you to your bed room, kicking the door shut behind him. He leaned down, your back hitting the bed as he hovered over you, kissing you roughly, but at the same time, gently. "I wouldn't care about you if you were a bad person. I wouldn't care about you if I didn't know what you were capable of. You make mistakes, you fucking suck sometimes, but at the end of the day, you come back to yourself. You come back and you fix your messes."

"Jimin..." You gasped against his touch, his lips planting open mouthed kisses against your collarbone, his hands slipping under your dress.

"Taehyung is an asshole who didn't know what he was losing when he cheated on you," he spoke, soft lips moving down your skin like satin over glass.

His kissed you then; his lips coming down against your parted ones in a clash of breaths and tongues, as if they had never been apart, as if you could only taste each other.

You melted into him, bodies molding together under the silvery moonlight, skin shining with sweat and tears, fingers tangled in messed-up hair and lips parting and breathing against lips.