•Akuma to Tenshi•

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N) (S-S/N), ma'am. Ho-"  you were shocked.

"That's a gorgeous ring that he gave you. You're his one and only special woman in his life."  his father complimented.

'But it was a gift from my mother.'

"Thanks, he really matters to me." you pretended in being his fiancée.

'I mean this is what I've always dreamed of, to be close and to love him.'

Fumikage's parents brought you at their house, welcoming you like you were an important member of the big warm family. They served you (F/T) tea which you gladly enjoyed.

Little did you know that Fumikage had a brother and his name was..

"Renjiro, the chef of the family restaurant. I didn't recall my brother having a fiancée?"  the handsome long white haired male with blue eyes and fair skin introduced.

"I guess he's just shy about it. It's alright, I don't blame him. Everybody's shy when they're starting a relationship." I shared.

"Makes sense, sometimes I see that side of him. So what's your name, Sweet Peach?" he smiles genuinely as I blush.

"(Y/N) (S/N)." I replied, staring at him.

From then on, you and Renjiro had unexpectedly gotten closer. The chef couldn't help but to fall in love with you. He entertained you with his delicious cooking and hung out with you in (F/P). He never thought that he would need you so much in his life.

"Renjiro, someone is calling you!" you went to his room, holding his phone.

"Yes?" the view of his sexy drenched long white hair framed his back all the while exposing his muscular six pack abs. Covering his waist was a piece of towel.

Butterflies erupted from your stomach. He chuckled at your cheeks blushing a rosy red.

"Like what you see?"

"Just take it!" you gave it to him.

~

Sadly, that so much had caused you your downfall. This was a living nightmare from the start. When his coma had healed, you immediately seek him.

"Fumikage, thank goodness you're here! Renjiro is not in the right mind lately. He's become an obsessive and controlling creep. I know you're not familiar with me, but you got to help me please!" you shook his shoulder, crying in his chest.

"Oh but (Y/N), you're right where I want you to be. Even if you thought that I will never return your love, I have always been secretly watching you! It amuses me to know that I deserve to be loved like the heavy ruler the that I am~" the crazy and dark grey haired male traps you in place.

"Y-You're just like him! You should protect me not take away my freedom!" your body tried wiggling out of his embrace yet it was futile.

"That's why I protected you by killing your parents, my love!" his blue eyes turned into a demonic red.

"Oh God!" you crawled away watching him transform.

Renjiro had also came in the midst of the transformation.

There was heaven in his eyes. Hell behind his brother's.

Elegant white wings in contrast with dark monstrous wings.

A halo's saving grace. Horns that will bring out the devil in you.

Softness and brilliance clad in white. A mesmerizing poetic black.

A Nephilim and a Cambion.

Their transformation had finished. 

"What the heck is going on?" confusion mixed with fear raked your brain.

"Let us explain, Sweet Peach.Those weren't our real parents. They are exactly our caretakers that took care of us. You see, we're half human and half spiritual beings born in Earth. Our time will come when we need to go to our rightful place where we belong."  Renjiro spoke.

"I believe that time is now!" Fumikage pounced on you.

And that lead you to where you are now. At the hands of their deadly love.

(Present)

Two brothers stood at an old ancient temple

Two brothers stood at an old ancient temple. A temple made of gold, glory, and history. It's where many battles have taken place. Lives that were killed and had been lost. Champions that conquered the battle and grew stronger than ever. Their honour never fading away.

Clutched protectively in Renjiro's hands was half of your soul, he then laid it down where it will be safe from the occuring battle. 

"Her soul isn't yours to save anymore!" Fumikage drew his dark sword out.

"Oh it will be and may God have mercy on my enemies because I won't!" Renjiro shot his thunderous arrow at his opponent. 

"I'm meaner than my demons." the cambion striked his sword down.

Blow after blow, they kept attacking each other. Blood and bruises covered their bodies. Although they were getting tired, that didn't stop them from giving up. The arrow of the nephilim had pierced the shoulder of the cambion. His opponent then countered it back with the use of his dark demonic powers that burst out his sword.

The strong impact left the angel landing back a few feet away. As he was struggling to get up, the demon straddled him and his crimson red eyes slowly started to drain his powers.

"Aghh!!" Renjiro tried to weakly lift his small knife to defense himself.

Suddenly it all stopped. He chose to stop, sending his powers back to the male lying beneath him.

"I can't do it. Whatever you do, you're still my brother!" the horned curved male admitted, helping him up.

"I can't believed we almost killed ourselves. You truly are my dear brother." he took his hand and followed him to where your body lay.

Renjiro watched as Fumikage returned your half soul back in your body through your nose. Happiness filled their eyes in seeing you come back to life.

"W-Where am I? What am I doing here?" Renjiro didn't respond still he sealed your lips softly, allowing his tongue to taste every part of your mouth.

Fumikage didn't hesitate to shower your neck with love bites and sweet kisses. They held you protectively, relaxing in your presence silently.

"Let's always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." his hand played with your (h/l) (h/c) hair as for the other he caressed your collarbone. 

Their smile were only and only for you, Sweet Peach.

There is no need to seize the love and happiness you have long hoped for.

________________________________________

Akuma to Tenshi= Devil and Angel

Cambion= Half human, half demon

Nephilim= Half human, nephilim

Renjiro= Virtuous   

Fumikage= Aromatic, Shadow