•Akuma to Tenshi•

Zacznij od początku

"F***! The other have of her soul is gone and it's all because of you!" the horned curved male sneered at his brother.

"Clearly, we are both at fault here. After all, I know where her soul is and I'm going to be the one to save her. I will win this battle of undying devotion, brother. I will enjoy watching you beg for mercy as I turn you into my weak obedient slave~" his angelic brother smiled in triumph.

"If you don't tell me where is the other half of her soul, I will burn you to small pieces!" he taunted.

"Why would I tell you? It's for you to figure out, stupid idiot!" a mocking laugh escapes his lips.

"Fine, let's have a deal. The first one to capture (Y/N) soul and bring her back to life will belong to him alone. The one who loses will be turned into a devil/angel slave for him to serve his master and to never make contact with her. Sounds like a good deal, brother?" Fumikage smirked diabolically.

"You have yourself a deal!" Renjiro shook his hands.

Said agreement allowed a strong dark blue glow to form and then later to diminish from the palm of their hands. No one knew the forbidden deal that happened between a demon and angel. If they were happen to be seen, they would have been caught for their unforgiving henious act.

There was only one thing to know and that is all hell will break loose from the disruption of both different realms. Heaven will sigh in empathy and glory for reigning divine justice as for hell, it will continue to make anyone shatter upon their fingertips.

.

"May the best man wins~" the two of them declared, before flying to rescue their beautiful soul of their damsel in distress.

(Earlier That Day)

Nothing ignites the night quite like Shanghai. The skylights, the limits of this city opens your eyes to the world. 

'Just an orphan girl living in a big world while running a laundry shop~'

You folded the clothes placing them in the laundry bag. Once you were done with that, you took out the trash from your shop.

The image of your parents flashed before your (e/c) eyes. A smile would often paint your cute (s/c) face just by being with them. Plenty of your heart was filled with their affection and kindness. They were the reason you were always happy, never tired of their love for you.

Now that their not here by your side, you always promised to make them proud and continue to live for them. Even if they passed away, you would always have a special place for them in your heart.

Your hand slowly caressed the picture of your family on your phone.

Vroom!

"Fumikage!" you protected him from the fast approaching truck that slightly hit him.

That was so close but the feeling of dread consumed you more. At the hospital, you found out that he had a coma. There was no denying that you loved him with his grey hair, tanned skin, and electric blue eyes.

"I love you, Fumikage. I've been wanting to tell you that you're my crush since the day I saw you. Please, be alive." you whispered, squeezing his hand softly.

Knock knock.

You opened the door revealing..

"You must be his lovely fiancée. What's your name dear?" his mother smiled at you.