The couple matching machine was working fine as usual. Multiple couples with their data flashed on the screen.

Lancelot and Odette

Alucard and Miya

Argus and Rafaela

Layla and Clint

.

— Zion and Everdeen

Likes: Cuddles, Food, Dreaming

Dislikes: Abandonment, Sadness

Perfect Match!

Meanwhile, a certain black gaze from a mysterious hidden male was still visible in the dark living room. He won't let the chance slip away in letting him see her again as his fingers shook upon perceiving the truth from the data in his hands.

Was I given feelings to suffer?

Whå† håþþêñêÐ wå§ µgł¥ åñÐ þåïñ£µł. ̆ wå§ wrðñg.

ιt ωαѕ ωιtнσυt яєαѕση. ιt ∂ι∂η't мαкє ѕєηѕє.

I̷͍̲̜̹̳̠͓̬̺ͅ ̶̳͙d̷̨̡̡̡̻̣̞͉̼͚̤̖͎͕̫̥͎̠̙̬͚ͅͅi̸̡̨̧̢̧͍̩̼̣̙͓̥̫͙̩ḑ̷̳͙̟̥̱̟͜n̶͓'̶̙͎͖̲͍͇̙̟̤̘͚̻̠͖̭ͅͅt̷̡̧̡͕̰̫̯̠͔̻͖̰̳̺̳̳̲̦̯ ̸̢̢̡̻̥̙̙̻̮͚͎̖̞̬ͅd̸̮̺͎̲ę̶̢̢̢̢̗̟̥̝͍͙̮͇͙̥͍̥̤̬̦͕̟̘͙͜s̵̨͚̲̦͈̺̣͙ͅͅȩ̶̡̨͚̜̪͇̖̬̥͉̭̹̫̰̹̤̹̳̱̜͎r̴̰v̴̻͈e̵͉͎ͅ ̷̧͍̬̪͜i̶̡̧̧͍̗̟̻̙̺͓̞͎̗̯̩̗̰̰̲͜t̶̢͈̝̜̹͎̯̤̖̻͇͇̙̟̳͙͚̭̗͉̗̗͜.̷̭̮͜ ̶̝̙̰I̵̳͇̜̬͓̩͔̩̣̟͎͉̫̹͜ͅt̸͉̙ ̷̰͚̦̥͈̥͜w̵̥͙̖͉̼̲̰̭̪̭͚̹̰̳̳̘̤̰a̷̘̠͙ş̸̬̭̠̼͕̲̗̻̝̲͓̞̥̩͉͖̼̝͉͔̗͜ͅn̴̡͉͙̮̖̭͙̪̝͚͔̘̝ͅ'̷̡̞̣̝̬̩̹̲͇̝̱̟̱̗̫̬̰̣̮͉̝̼̻͓ͅt̴̜̘̲̘ ̷̧̡̨͍̪̩͈̝̱̜̲̼̫͔̤̺f̵͚̼̫a̶͉̘̠͔̻̰i̷̢͓͍̟̠̹̖̞͙̳̣̱͚̦̣͓̰̗͜r̷̳̠̰͍̪.̷̧͚̝ ̴̨̱̙͓͔͔͎̘̭̦͚̼̣͚̜͙̞͔͜ͅ
̵̥̤̫̤̱͕͈

(Flashback)

He was forced into exile so he spent his final days on a small island.

For a moment, he was getting better and feeling good.

For a moment, he wanted to live because he had hope again.

And in a moment, he lost it all.

Again.

Such a fragile and breakable trust that they had managed to deadly abused. How he hated that some of them existed in this world. The words coming from their mouth were swimming full of lies. In keeping this promise, his final mission would be to return one day and make a change.

(End of Flashback)

Upon looking forward to the next day which dawned bright and sweet, (Y/N) was with her matchmaker bestie (Y/B) and the happily acquainted couples. They all sat comfortably in the lounge room of Atlassian. Warm coffee and chewy soft vanilla cinnamon rolls were placed on top of the glass table.

"So, how are you all getting along?" the beautiful (e/c) eyed female asked them.

"Like we're so lucky to be together. We understand each other completely." Lancelot and Odette lovingly held hands.

"Our story is an adventure of a lifetime!" Alucard and Miya grinned.

"She is the soul of my soul~" Argus romantically kissed Rafaela's hand.