A secretly mysterious project is what they conducted and the ultimate goal of their project was fear. Expressions of fear from other people makes them paralyze in curiosity and delight. They loved seeing it. The feeling of being superior over them.

What sadistic bastards they are!

Tonight would be the night where they will show them what their capable of. Power is what they want. No one will be able to stop them, not even the f***ing authorities.

Four friends are seen at a high school house party drinking and gossiping in a private room. The fun was cut short when the twins enter with a video camera. They force the group to play russian roulette or else they would viciously torture them.

Leaving no choice, they scaredly give in to see Shio smirking widely. Koshou then recorded all the things that had happened using his video camera.

One by one they spun the cylinder.

BANG!

Helpless cries and shouts filled the room.

"AH!!"

"PLEASE NO!"

The dead body of a male now lied on the ground with a pool of blood seeping out of his forehead.

She pulled the trigger.

Another BANG!

A single soul was left.

When he was safe from the click of the gun, the twins made him spin the cylinder and shoots his brain dead. The twins smirked and Koshou turned off the video camera just as the game ended with all of them dead.

"HAHAHAHA!!"

It was unnoticed that a pair of blue eyes had saw the terrible scene that had unfold before her. The detective had interrogated everyone but none of them lead something to the twins or knew about what happened except for her.

He didn't hesitate in calling her in for the investigation of the four murders at a high school house party. She told him about the twins forcing her to have sex with another boy on camera and as she was about to leave, her eyes witnessed the twins together with the four friends.

The detective then summoned the twins for interrogation which they presented themselves in. A thick atmosphere filled the silent room, their eyes fixing each other intensely.

He tried everything to prove that they were the culprit but they overthrew him. They were clever enough to make him think that they were innocent.
The whole interrogation was useless after all yet...

"I deduce that the twins possess these telepathic powers given that there were no fingerprints on the gun." he says after a long period of time in studying the case.

In further studying the case, he learns that their mother had submitted herself to experimentation at a fertility clinic in order to get pregnant with the twins.

"So, that's how they came to be. I better keep a closer eye on them so I could stop them for good and to figure out their next move." he puts away his laptop, disappearing out of his office with his suitcase in hand.

...

"Headmaster Phillip!" the twins rudely barged into his office.

"Yes, Shio and Koshou?" he looked up from his paper work.

"Tell us the name of the last girl that the detective interrogated!" they demanded.

"What are you saying? I don't know this girl that the two of you keep on talking about." he gulps nervously.