•◇°◆°•◇◆

It was Shinichi's 25th birthday today. He was your sweet, caring, and romantic boyfriend. The two of you have been together for two years.

Your boyfriend was the store manager at (FF/S). He has excellent leadership skills with a sharp eye for business.

Also, he's able to coach and inspire others, propelled by an enhanced personal drive. Many people look up at him because he inspires and motivates people to achieve great results.

"Surprise Shinichi! Happy Birthday!" you handed him a box of a chocolate birthday cake.

"Thank you, (Y/N)! I love you~" he took it, kissing your cheek.

"Man, I feel nervous about this." you exclaimed.

"Relax, I'm with you on this. It'll be fine." he held your hand, leading you out of his car and inside the house.

"Hello son and I see you've brought (Y/N) here with you. Come on in." his father smiled.

The three of you happily chatted at the dining room, eating pork tonkatsu for dinner. Unknown to you and Shinichi that a pair of predatory, slit yellow eyes were glaring daggers at the whole scene. He had been following his twin the whole day so he would know what he's up to.

Shinji was sick of living his entire life at the damn basement. The silver Nāga had managed to escape. It became beneficial to him that he swiftly learned how to hide and expand his long tail. He can now blend in with the humans perfectly.

Of course, the father's suspicion arose. He wouldn't tell it right away to Shinichi of the thought that you're here.

He licked his fangs, spreading a creepy smile. His slit yellow eyes glowed in the darkness, piercing your soul.

Why do you look so delicious?

You are a special one.

No one can be like you.

Sweet and delicate, that's just you.

His mind decided to not eat you up because you're too precious to kill. You reminded him of his lovely mother when he was a child. He have now fallen in love with you.

Never did he realize love.

He wanted to be loved.

'They don't love me.' he thought.

•◇°◆°•◇◆

The strong metallic crimson smell broke through the air. Shinichi followed it, stopping in his tracks.
He unlocked the closet door by using his spare key.

Blood poured out of his father's forehead and neck. There was a long deep scratch on his neck. His forehead has been hit by a hard object.

He gulped, thinking of his other twin brother. His hand fidgeted in his pants pocket, searching for his phone. Cursing out loud, his phone has been taken from him.

'This is indeed a curse. Mother was right.' he whispered to no one.

•◇°◆°•◇◆

Shinichi has been nothing but super sweet to you from the past few days. He would talk with you all the time, buy all the things that you want, and often steal kisses from you.

Usually he's busy from work so you loved that from him. Now you expected more surprises like this from him.

Right now, you were at the mall. A few minutes remained before it closes. Your (e/c) eyes spotted him.

"So Shinichi, what do you want to talk about?" you sat down at the bench next to him.

"I'm sorry to tell you (Y/N) but you have the wrong Shinichi." he confess.

"You're so silly. What has gotten into you?" you laughed, not believing him.

"I'm telling the truth, love. He's my other twin brother. Shinji is his name." he emphasized.

"Where is this going? Why didn't you introduced me to him at the first place?" you put on a confused expression.

"He's simply a Nāga and he's dangerous. Let me protect you. I want you to be safe with me." he pushed your (h/t) (h/l) (h/c) away from your beautiful face.

Suddenly, some of the lights shut off. You wrapped your arms around his torso tightly, fearing the darkness.

"Don't listen to him, he's lying!" another voice that was similar to Shinichi's said.

Your mind spinned from bewilderment.

Which one of them is telling the truth?

"I'm the real Shinichi!"

"No, I am!"

They pounced on each other killing themselves.

You tried stopping them but they wouldn't listen to you.

"I love (Y/N) more than anything!"

"We loved you, how could you do this to us?" Shinichi didn't bother moving.

Shinji retracted his fist from his wounded face.

"Really?" the silver Nāga cried softly, transitioning his legs into a scaly silver tail. His clothes fell on the floor.

You ran to him, rubbing circles on his naked back as he sobbed.

For a moment, his yellow slit eyes flashed an evil glint inside them.

"Do you think that I would easily believe that?" his voice unheard except to himself. His white messy hair brushed itself above his eyes.

"Aaggh!" Shinichi screamed.

He swallowed his twin brother's weak, beaten up body through his throat. His smirk was still plastered on his dark face.

You hurriedly banged on the entrance door, hoping to find someone to help you in this drastic situation.

"Help!" you shouted desperately.

Shinji gently pinned you on the marble floor.

"My desires though quiet, are never quite silenced. Please let my fingers crawl on your pure, beautiful soul. I love it when my breath stops whenever I think about you." his scaly silver tail slithered your skin, feeling every bit of you.

His soft lips attatched itself on yours in a passionate kiss. He pulled away from you, staring at you in deep adoration.

"You BELONG to me (Y/N)~ I just Want YOU all to MYSELF! No one can have YOU because you're MINE." his tongue licked your cheek.

_____________________________________

Shinichi= True First Son
Shinji= True Second Son
Nāga= Serphent, Snake