Away from the crowd where they had made love. He tasted every part of her with his skillfull mouth. She moaned erotically at his crazy touch. His manhood pounded into her fast as he moaned out loud.

"Aa-" her screams were covered by his hand as he took her warm bloodied heart out of her gaping chest.

His eyes turned burgundy, leaving the outside black and the senses kicked in. Mitsuru licked it hungrily before devouring it completely.

× × × × ×

"My ex was the reason why I cursed on the phone. (F/F) told me that he keeps posting bad things about me on his social media. None of that is true! He's literally the one who's playing the devil here." you exclaimed.

You were comforted and ingulfed in a hug by him. He had then showed you his pet turtle, Lily which you were happy to see.

 He had then showed you his pet turtle, Lily which you were happy to see

"You're so cute, Lily." you complimented.

"She likes you (Y/N)" he placed her back in the tank.

That night, you stayed at the local club where you would meet your ex. He was now recognizely seen in the crowd. It was time to give him a piece of your mind.

"You a-asshole! Stop.. making e-everyone think that I'm cru..el when I'm n-not!" you yelled with drunkness at his face.

Your ex just chuckled, pushing you away like you were some rag doll. His friends watched as he harshly smacked your face and hit your head blacking you out.

Mitsuru waited for you to be awake. Bandages covered the wounds on your face. Just a while ago, he smelled the fresh blood evident on your wounds.

He tasted your blood.

Sweet and delicious.

He controlled the monster inside him so he did what was right.

"You saved my life, Mitsuru. Thank you." you lied on his bed, holding his hand.

"That's what friends are for." he blushed.

The following day you told him all about the details of the halloween party at the park. In his hands held the poster that you had given him.

"Come with me and grandma. It'll be fun!" you persuaded.

"Alright, I'll think about it." he says thinking deeply.

"(Y/N) needs a man like you, dear. I just want her to be happy." your grandmother spoke to him.

× × × × ×

Mitsuru was clothed in a black long sleeved hoodied top with ripped black jeans and black combat boots.
His chocolate brown hair was disheveled in a sexy way. Fake blood dripped from the end of his mouth.
Veins that were highlighted popped out from his pale skin. A black strange mask covered his handsome face.