Park HaejinxReader 2 [18+]

ابدأ من البداية

"I didn't." You firmly claimed, but t'was really not how you feel. You still think he is cute, innocent yet sexy and a gentleman. But you don't know if it's from your heart or your just brain thinks of good old times.

Haejin's face became a little gloomy, starting to arrange and quickly clean the shop then mumbles, "I still like you though..."

You turned around to look at him with a flustered face. Just, don't know if you should react to that and what if you would, how would you react? Soon a little cheeky smile from Haejin's lips escaped.

Now you know what you are feeling during the chat. It's awkwardness. But, why?

You crawled under your bed sheet, scratching all over your body, making noises, as annoyed as possible for anyone to know. "That f*cker..."

2013, March 15... Cherry Mall, Basement; Parking, Seoul

"Do we really have to end it here?" You asked with a worried face, standing infront of Haejin three-meters away.

Haejin isn't answering, standing with his cold eyes.

"Haejin!" You exclaimed with a teary eyes. "Did i do something wrong? Let me fix it then!"

"..you didn't do something wrong." Haejin responded.

"What is it then?" You said, almost crying.

Haejin has been strange lately. Completely out of usual. You thought you did something wrong, that led to Haejin to break up with you. But he keeps saying it isn't your fault. What is it then?

"Just tell me what's wrong!" You cried out loud.

Haejin just sighed, walking away; leaving you with a cold and strange eyes you haven't seen before. You ran to follow and gave him a back hug.

"Whatever is the reason, i hope you'll be happy..." Then you let go of the hug and walks away fast, trying to stop yourself from crying.

You woke up from a weird dream. Someone lending his hand to take another step of the stairs. But, slowly the dream became all red, turning into a bed of roses. It became a lot weirder when the guy is actually Haejin, saying to sleep with him once! And that's how you woke up, freaked out. You took your phone to see what day is today. It's Sunday. Apart from the daily work, Sunday is the gallery's rest. After looking at the lockscreen, you noticed a message from Haejin. Speaking of the devil.

As soon as you send your message someone threw something at your window

As soon as you send your message someone threw something at your window. It wasn't a glass so it didn't break. "What the-" You looked outside to see who is it. A guy waving at you with a cheerful smile, called Haejin. "That devil.." You mumbles. "He really looks like a dog.." "..wagging his tail.." and then, Haejin shouted. "You said see you tomorrow last night!"

Yes, you did. You admit it but it is because you don't know if you will meet him at work today, not knowing that yesterday is Saturday. But, this scene kind of reminds you how he courted you almost 5 years ago.

You dressed up normally, wearing a white plain hoodie and jeans after washing yourself. You walk down to see him. You feel irritated but happy at the same time. Is it because finally someone asks you to go out at Sunday?

"What are you doing here?" You asked, not having an eye contact with him.

"Why are you wearing that? It must be really cold!" He scolds. Whatever he is saying, that's not the case.

You inserted your hands inside the hoodies pocket that looks like one of Doraemon has but kind of different. "I asked."

"Ah, you told me 'see you tomorrow' last night and so i came." Haejin said with his innocent eyes. Now you began to realize.

Really? Wait what? Did i? Really? Ugh. Maybe i have to find excuse then.
It's actually a habit sending the gallery members "see u tomorrow" because thy workdays are 6days in a week. Man, that's a lot of days.

You scratches the tip of your nose with an index, trying to deny. "Did.. i? Then, all i have to say is, it became a habit from our work." You shrugged.

"Oh! You scratched your nose! It means you are lying! You actually missed me don't you?" He said with his cheeky smile and then laughs softly.

"Enough with the nonsense. Where will we go?" You looked around.

"Well, to the Greenlight Park!" He giggles.

"What are we going to do there?" You straight-faced answered.

He leans closer at your ear and whispers. "We're gonna play..." He then looks at you, and giggles.

··

[a/n: i've been really onto exes drama these days hahaha anyway scroll for part 3!]