Sydney Airport

TAKIGAWA'S (MONK) POV ~

Takigawa shifted restlessly in his seat, turning his head to the left, to the right and back to the left to stare at Ayako, who had her eyes glued to a novel she was reading. Monk looked over her shoulder for a brief moment, catching a glimpse at the book... But it was just something about romance.

"Get lost, Monk." Ayako scolded, nudging her shoulder into the Monk's chin. "Keep your nose and eyes over there." 

"It's not like I was interested in what you're doing anyway." Monk replied childishly, turning around and thumping his forehead against the window of the plane. Pouting, leaving Ayako to roll her eyes at his childish behavior before continuing her novel.

It was when he heard a rasp breath and small whimper that he lifted his head up to peer around the silent plane, he looked over the seat behind him... Mei, she was asleep. She seemed restless though, her fingers were twitching. He turned his head to look at Naru, who had also been looking at the young girl.

"Should we wake her?" Monk asked. 

"I suppose that might be a good idea, considering we'll be arriving within the next 25 minutes." Naru replied. Monk nodded and softly shook her shoulder. 

"Mei!" 

"Mei... Wake up." 

Mei's eyes fluttered open, she adjusted to the plane lighting before looking at Monk, who smiled. "You okay, you were making sounds in your sleep, so I thought I ought to wake you. And Naru says we'll be landing soon." He said.

Mei rubbed her sleepy eyes with her fist before nodding. "How long was I asleep for?" She asked. 

"Umm. Most of the trip." Monk replied. Mei averted her gaze to Naru, who too had been reading, but placed down his book to look at her.

"Were you dreaming Mei?" Naru asked. Mei nodded once in reply, catching Lin's stare for a brief moment, but soon went back to typing on his device. 

Monk looked at Naru for a moment, "was it bad dream? You were moving a bit. Or was it something else?" He asked. 

"No... It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either." Mei said. 

"What do you mean?" Monk asked. 

"Well. There was a field, it was really calming, and there was a girl and boy. They were talking in some foreign language, and their was a house not to far away on the hill." She explained. 

"We haven't even gotten to Australia yet for our investigation and you're already having dreams?" Monk said, letting out a small laugh. Naru however remained emotionless. 

"Mei's sensitivity is becoming stronger with every encounter." He stated. Monk stared at him for a moment. 

"I don't see what kind of message that gives us, but anyway. It might link up with something." He said. 

"Yes, we'll just wait and see." Naru said. 

******

JOHN'S POV ~

John was leaning against his older brothers van at the Sydney airport, waiting for the fleight from Japan to land, it should be here within the next 25 minutes. He inhaled a deep breath and than yawned. They had arrived a little to early, the two Australian brothers had been here nearly an hour.

"Got drinks!" Came a coarse voice, the blonde turned his head too find his older brother, Cody. A tall male with some facial hair, he had similar features to his friend Takigawa (Monk) only his hair was blonde, shorter and he had the same blue eyes as John.