Spy's The Limit Chapter 1 - Dangerous Plays

Start from the beginning

We were all so incredibly tired and just wanted stuff ourselves with food, well at least Lexi and I because we are the pigs of the group, but Lexi is totally a bigger pig than me and I don't know how the heck that girl can maintain her body when she eats so much, I mean she's like a freaking supermodel, but all of us are, and the fact that she constantly works out and is the most athletic one helps too but we all need to work out for our missions, but she just over does it in my opinion!

We reach my beautiful baby Xavier and yes I am talking about my lovely yellow Lamborghini Gallardo. Xavier is my life, he is my inspiration, he is my- "Dude, are you talking to yourself about the car again," Lexi asked me with a huge smirk on her face.

"XAVIER, HIS NAME IS XAVIER. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL. GEEZ!!!!!!" I hate it when people make fun of my car, I mean it is like a freaking awesome car! "Rori, let's go." She speeds up trying to catch up and trips over her own feet. Lexi, Ali, and I double over with laughter. It got so bad that we ended up on the ground with our fists pounding it. I swear that girl is way too klutzy to become a spy. I mean have you ever heard of a klutzy spy? No, I didn't think so. We pull ourselves together and start heading home.

Rori and I are in Xavier and Ali and Lexi are on Lexi's lime green Kawasaki Ninja 250R. "UGH, what about my hair," Ali groans.

"OH SUCK IT UP! Life sucks anyway so get over it. Besides, we of all people should know that." Lexi said with an evil glint in her eye, well at least more evil than usual.

"Geez woman, I was just saying."

"Well then don't say it, do it! WOW, I can't believe I just said that."

"Neither can I. Anyway what's the plan? Are we getting some pizza on the way?" Ali said with the desperation in her voice to just change the subject already.

Ali is just a little touchy about "the subject" and all of us usually give her a hard time about it. By the look on Lexi's face, she wasn't going to drop it just yet, but honestly I don't blame her. Since we are usually away from home, we didn't really get the birds and bees chat. All of us got the talk from Rori. Let's just say that I don't ever want to relive those moments EVER in my oh so short life. Oh my god, I still shudder just by thinking about it.

"Well Ali, I don't know about you but I definitely want to "do" something. Rori was snickering beside me and I was trying to hold in laughter. Lexi on the other hand was grinning like an idiot. Ali's eyes just widened in shock.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY JUST SHUT UP," Ali roared causing all of us to erupt in laughter the second time that night.

"Oh come on Ali," Lexi started again, "don't you ever wonder about who you would-"

"JUST SHUP UP." Ali was fuming and Rori was just cracking up clutching her stomach.

I walked over to Ali to calm her down. "Its ok honey, we hate her to."

"Yo, what the heck? You can't hate me! No one can hate Alexandria Ivy Carson! I mean, come on, look at me. I'm probably the most lovable person on the frickin planet!" Lexi said, well actually more like screamed in a high pitched voice.

I snort and say, "Ya, right..." while dragging out the right.

"Well, if no one can hate you, then why do we?" Ali said with the most innocent look she could muster up.

"UGH, all of you are BIG, FAT, MEANIES, especially you, you little demon child!" and that's when I couldn't take it anymore and started cracking up all over again.

Rori was still having her laughing fit and this just made it worse. If she doesn't breathe soon, she'll probably die or something.

"I don't like this, all of you ganging up on me," Lex said with a pout.

"All right guys," Rori said, finally recovering, "I think we should go now. I'm so tired. I just want to eat and crash."

"Yeah, that sounds good," I said as I was already imagining in my warm, soft, comfy- all right Sophie, this is not helping at all. Oh please, I could probably crash right here, right now without any difficulty.

Ali probably sensed my drowsy mood and gave Lexi the signal to speed off.

When they were a couple of feet away, Rori called out, "Alicia, put on your helmet right this instant."

"But it's going to mess up hair!" she whined back but put it on anyways. She knew better than to argue with Rori.

I chuckled to myself wondering what I would do without them.

Rori already fastened her seatbelt and was ready to go. I got in and started the engine, listening to it purr, which was one of my favorite sounds besides the sound of sizzling. I love that sound!

When we were halfway home, Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship, which is one of my all-time favorite songs ever, started playing. I rummaged through my purse quietly humming to myself and finally at the bottom, I found my phone. I looked at the caller ID and it said Private Caller. Ok, this is definitely weird. My cell phone was from the agency which was programmed to show everyone's name on caller ID- one of the many perks of being a spy. I stared at it, debating on whether to answer it or not so I look at Rori who gave me a nod of encouragement. I put the phone to my ear and pressed it to my ear "Hello," my voice came cracked a little.

"Miss Clarke, I trust that the mission was an accomplishment," the director's voice rang in my ears. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I mentally slapped myself, of course it was the director, that's why his name didn't show up on caller ID. I put it on speaker so Rori could hear too. Her eyes widened when she heard the director's voice probably because the director never talks to anyone unless it's crucial let alone call a student's personal phone.

"Yes sir. I managed to defuse the bomb without any difficulty."

"Of course, I would've expected nothing less of my four best girls."

"Sophie, I- or would be preferred to be called something else," I looked at Rori who was probably wondering the same thing I was, what in the world is going on? He never called anyone by their first name, even the staff...

"Sophie is fine, sir."

"All right Sophie, I need to see you, Miss Karte, Miss Wellington, and Miss Carson in my office at exactly 9:00 p.m. tomorrow which should give you girls some time to rest up."

"Yes sir," was all I could sputter up.

"All right, you and Miss Karte as well as the other girls have a good night," and the call ended.

"WHAT THE HECK," Rori choked out. "He- you- tomorrow- Sophie- us- OH MY GOD!"

"That was exactly what I was thinking."

Many questions ran through my mind, but only one was important. What was so important to make the director call me personally and ask us to meet him in his office? No one went in office. EVER.

"We are so dead," Rori and I said at the same time.