Chapter 2- Ma Boy

Start from the beginning

I realized I forgot my leftovers. I bit my lip in frustration.

I'm an idiot!

Food was a big problem at home, but for Jimin it was worst.

At my home, we at least had 1 sometimes 2 meals a day, but for Jimin's family, they had maybe a small piece of bread maybe not even a full meal.

Jimin being the oldest, he would give up all his food to his siblings and would work as many jobs so he can help feed them.

After his dad died 5 years ago, Jimin's whole family depended on him for everything.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to look for some more work to do, since the triplets and Jihyun had to skip some school to work so more, and I hate for them to lose their education."

"PARK JIMIN! YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT!!!! YOU ALREADY HAVE 7 JOBS! YOU ARE ALREADY WORKING TOO HARD!!" I yelled.

"Hwa, don't worry I can do some more work. It's not that hard. I'll be fine." He rubbed his thumbs against my cheek.

But I pushed his hands away from me

"Jimin! No, it's not okay! I know you could do it but you can't! Look at you! You are too thin! You don't even sleep! All you do is work! I know you want to help your family and I love that you are trying whatever you can to help them but if you keep pushing yourself to work more and skip all the important things that you need, you are going to kill yourself! I don't want you to leave me! I don't want you to hurt yourself! I love you so much and I can't stand to see how you can never be selfish just once! I just want you to take care of yourself just once in your life!" I started to cry really hard, as I hit his chest. I felt him grab my arms then pulled me into a tight hug.

Most deaths of a 7,8, and 9 were all from overwork and thinking of that happening to Jimin made me cry even more.

"Hwa,"

"What," I said in a whisper

"Are you going to enter The Exclusive?" I pushed him away from him and looked at him with a shocked face

"Jimin, what the fuck is wrong with you!? Why would I enter that stupid thing?Why would I marry a stranger when I have you?" I looked into his eyes, they were different and I couldn't read him.

"Hwa, do you want to become a 7 no not even a 7, do you want to be an 8? Always hungry, working all the time, always worried about everything??" I could tell he was getting mad.

"Jimin, I don't care! As long as I have you I am happy being a 9! Jimin we are smart we can always figure something out"

"What if we have kids?? What are we going to do with all those hungry mouths!?!"

"Who said we had to have more than 2 kids??"

"We can't fucken control that!!!"

Now he was really mad but I couldn't blame him.

"You should do it"

"What did you just say!?!" I asked in disbelief

"Hwa, listen to me, this is a really good thing, to be honest. I don't want to be the one that stopped you from having a better future. And if you get pick I want you to go and try and if you don't get picked then everything will go back to normal and I won't beat myself up from stopping you from maybe getting a better life." He started to rub your arms

"I don't even like this guy!?! I don't even know him!" I yelled back

"No one knows him and maybe when you get to know him you might like him" His voice sadden

"Jimin how many times do I have to tell you that I love you! Please stop!" He turned my head and placed his forehead on mine

"I love you too" He lightly kissed me "And if you love me you will do this not only for me but for yourself." He said against my lips then kissed me again.

"Please for me" He looked straight into my eyes, rubbing circles on my cheeks

I knew I couldn't hurt him, all I had to do was sign up. I know I won't get picked so let me just do this for him.

"Okay, fine, I'll do it. But just know I don't want to be a princess or a queen. All I've ever wanted to be was your wife."

"And you will be" He kissed my forehead " Hwa, will you sing for me"

I nodded my head and started to sing Breath By Lee Hi, a perfect song for my dear Jimin

As I was singing I felt him give me small kissed on my neck, making me smile as I sang. I felt him move up to my jawline then back to my neck then he pulled my shirt down and started to kiss down towards my shoulder blades, then down my arms.

My breath hitched as I felt his lips all over my skin, I felt him smile on my skin and I knew he was enjoying this.

Next thing I know, Jimin pulled me on top him, then connected our lips.

I ran my hands through his soft hair as his hands ran up and down my back then gripped my waist.

He soon broke the kiss before we could do anything else.

Korea had so many rules and we were breaking so many. Being outside after curfew could get us in big trouble but also if we were caught making out we were going to be in even more trouble.

If Jimin hadn't broken the kissed and we kept going, we were going to break another big rule.

"Kim Jae-Hwa, I love you so much! For as long as I live I will always love you"

"Park Jimin, I love you even more" I smiled

Soon Jimin forced me to go back home to sleep. I was in my room looking at the small paper crane that Jimin had given me. I opened it and read his little note

My Dear Hwa Hwa,

There's only 1 thing

2 do

3 words

4 you

I Love You

I smiled at his cute letter. Every time that I sang to Jimin, he always gave me a paper crane and in each paper crane, he wrote cute little letters. This was his way of paying for my songs and I couldn't ask for anything else.

End of Chapter

Hey!! So.............

How do you guys like Jimin?????

I think that he is probably my fave. character in THIS book lol.

Also, don't you think Jimin and Jae-Hwa's relationship is so cute! I think it is, the way they both want to protect and love each other! #Jihwa hehehe

Anyways I'm sure you guys are excited to meet Jungkook lol

What kind of person do you think he is???