Chapter Twelve

WARNING: THIS HAS A CUTTING SEEN YOU MAY SKIP THE PARAGRAPH

Gigi’s POV

it’s been about 4 days since me and Gerard have talked to each other and my sadness was turned into anger once I reached my house that night. Yes, it was my fault for not telling him but he didn’t tell me his plans. Oh, he doesn’t have any. A conversation like that never popped up and I never would have guessed our relationship would grow this strong. We have never fought like this, this fight was the biggest.  Our relationship was almost like The Notebook we had fights, the longest lasting to 2o minutes but they all seem to resolve with a harsh, passionate kiss.

Quinn and Ansley have been over numerous times to calm me down and to make sure I am not alone for too long. They both slept over last night and we watched some of my favorite movies along with horror movies to take my mind off things. Romance of course was not allowed. I look over to see Quinn passed out on the couch because if she sleeps in the bed, even though it’s big enough for three people she will sleep on top of me no matter what. I wouldn’t say she is a peaceful, pretty sleeper either. Ansley is in the bathroom as she said we are going to the mall for a surprise. Today would be the 5th day away from Gerard and the longer the days go on my the more my anger is replaced with emptiness.  I look at my phone to see its 10:00 and to also see the screen saver to be me and Gerard smiling like it’s our last. I go into my settings and change the screen saver to a picture of the time we all went to the beach and Gerard kissed me for the first time. He was in the picture as well but that wasn’t important. I get up and shake Quinn, she shoos me of. “We are going to the mall for some surprise.” I tell her but she nestles deeper into the blanket she stole from my closet.

I get up and slip on a translucent white tank with a giant hole in the back, I step into short Hollister jean short and black Toms. I go over to my mirror and take a necklace and wrap it around my neck. It was really 2 necklaces, one higher than the other; it was leather instead of chain and had 2 circles on each lace with a pattern. Ansley then walks out of the bathroom beautiful as always but she begs to differ. I step into the bathroom to see the picture Gerard gave me that I still won’t take down. I was sad, not mad. I put on my deep purple eyeliner and mascara and head out the door with the girls.

I ride with Ansley and Quinn drives her car since Ansley only has a Mini. “You are going to thank me so much after today!” Ansley says hitting the wheel.

“Why?”

“Oh! But it’s a surprise!”

We turn into the mall and walk in meeting back up with Quinn who was 5 minutes behind us since she drives like a grandma. She had her hair pulled up wearing a Fall Out Boy sleeveless shirt and jean shorts. We walk in and I see a hair salon. “I want to die my hair.” I say already walking over. I have had this purple for a while and wanted something different. “What color?!” Quinn asks excitingly since she loves the idea. “We have places to be!” Ansley says looking down at her phone. “It will only take a while!” Quinn says as we grab hands and run in.

 “I would like to dye my hair please!” I say to the lady at the counter.

“What color?”

“Pink.”

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

We walk out 30 minutes later and I absolutely love my hair, perfect for summer. “Come on we need to go!” Ansley says. We follow Ansley to the follow Ansley to the theater and she walks up to a guy. He was cute, dark brown hair and brown eyes, dark features, my favorite. He had jeans on and a navy blue sweatshirt. I see him look at me and smile. “Is this what I think this is?” Quinn asks me “I sure as hell I hope it isn’t” I say as we walk over and smile. “Gigi, this is Jack, Jack this is Gigi” Ansley says.” And welcome to your first blind date!” Ansley then grabs Quinn and walks away. “What the actual FUCK?”