Chapter 19

POV Gigi

I stood there. Looking at him. Every feeling ever. Every memory. Time stood still.

I was finally in a moment of total and utter happiness. The feeling that everything was perfect, but in reality nothing ever was really perfect, but we were and this was and so was he.

I couldn't breathe. 

I miss you, I miss you so far

And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

I collapsed. Gee was hear. In the same room as me. And he wont recognize my face. He won't look at me and he won't remember our first kiss, our first fight. Our first time having sex. Im a stranger to him.

when will I miss you, when will I miss you so far

And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Made it so hard 

I felt Dan grab me pulling me up. I couldn't look at him. I couldn't be here. I needed to get out . Now. 

I never said I'd lie and wait forever

If I died, we'd be together

I can't always just forget her

The music was blaring I couldn't hear anything. I needed Quinn. I was stumbling every wear. God damn were was she? 

At the end of the world

Or the last thing I see

You are never coming home

I saw Quinn across the street. She was already close to me ready for me to fall. She caught me as I fell to the ground. Sobbing, her, Dan, and Cooper, walked be to the back of the club. Quinn let Dan leave once he told her what happened. I noticed a group of boys walk by with a couple of girls but I was a little busy to look up. I was on my knees leaning on Quinn, he was so handsome. He had grown so much. "Wait." I said as Quinn was going through her purse. I pulled out the sheet advertising the club and the band playing. I saw my sketch on it. My Chemical Romance it said. Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. I held it to my heart and let one more tear fall. He's moved on. My fiancé dozen love me anymore. 

POV Gerard 

After the concert i went behind stage and swung my girlfriend Lyn-z in the air and kissed her. :That was amazing!" She said. "One girl even ran out crying once she heard you guys!" We both chuckled as Frank came over and hugged me. "That was groovy man!" 

We all walked out of the pub. There was a really pretty girl in the corner crying. She was really pretty and I hated to see her so sad. I was going to go over and make sure everything was okay but Lyn-z called my name and reached for my hand. I looked at her then the mysterious crying girl. I then skipped along with her and the crew to our favorite bar. 

At the bar all of us were together. The whole team who made my life what it is today. Frank passed all out a shot of only God knows what. There together. I knew for a fact I had never been happier. I was finally in a moment of total and utter happiness. The feeling that everything was perfect, but in reality nothing ever was really perfect, but we were and this was and so was she. And I knew. I was going to marry Lyn-z and we were going to have a family. Frank lifted his glass and everyone followed. And all together we yelled, "Cheers!"