Chapter 18

POV Gerard

5 Years Later

Me and the boys have finished our second album. We were deciding what to name it along with what the cover should look like. I say goodbye to Bob, Ray, and this new bassist we have. I always thought Mikey would have been a great fit for this band as the bassist, I always felt that is what i missed. Me and Frank get in the car. Friends since high school. Thank god. After my accident in the war he helped me the most. A familiar face. I remember when he picked me up from this women's house and took me to live with him. I don't really remember the girl, just that she was very pretty and had a small ring on her left hand. She seemed almost one of the most gorgeous. Me and Frank still live together and started the band My Chemical Romance. We have a good size following and I've never been more happy. This is the happiest I've ever been. 

Me and Frank get home and he rambles about the new album. I go straight to the guest bedroom we turned into a practice and art room. I grab this old box of stuff I got from my home. I remember I got it to see if i could fill the void of all those years I missed. As i sorted through it a small sketch grabbed my eye. I didn't recognize it as my own. It was of a girl and and a boy, both have black hair. They were about to kiss. There was blood splattered in the sketch. I turned it over, it only said SWEET REVENGE in a feminine hand writing. "Thats sick!" Franky yells above  my shoulder, i jump and see the other boys walk over. Are we ever really apart? "Dude that is pretty cool!" Bob says as he takes it. "Where is ii from. who did it?" Frank asks. "I don't know I found it in the box, looks like a girl did it." I see Frank and Ray look at each other. But they don't say anything. "Well I think this is perfect for the album" Ray says smiling, getting away from whatever went on between him and Frank. Everyone agrees with him. "We still need a name" Bob says. I take the picture and look at the back of it saying SWEET REVENGE. "How about Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge?" Everyone nods in agreement.

POV Gigi

"We've gotta go see this band!" says Quinn from the other room. Still friends and roomies after all these years. Her boyfriend Cooper was sitting next to her at the bar. They were getting pretty serious and i was so happy for her. "I have heard they are pretty good." Says Cooper . "What does it say about them?" I ask walking in. "My Chemical Romance, tonight, thats all it says." Say Quinn . "Well we got nothing better to do. Ill get changed." I say walking away.

POV Quinn

Its been hard for Gigi. The love of her life forgot her. Left her. After Frank picked Gerard up the next day I came to live with Gigi. It was really hard at first. She buried herself into her studies. She the best student in Medical school now. Everyone wants to be her, but everyone kind of stays away once they find out about Gerard.  I look up at Cooper. I told him about everything. He knows and he helps me a lot to. a lot with Gigi. He gets up and wraps his arms around me and rocks me back and forth. "We are going to go out and have fun and not worry about Gigi. She will be okay. She has made it through this, and so have you." Cooper whispers into me ear. I get up grab my things but not before Cooper grabs me and kisses me. Its December so he has on a flannel I love on him. I put my fingers through his brown hair as he lifts me into my toes. I hear Gigi's door close and push away. Hand in hand we leave to the club. 

Once at the club we enter and sit down, Cooper getting everyone there drinks. Gigi really dressed her self up tonight. Wearing a tight strapped black dress and black pumps. Her eyeliner was slightly smudged with a purple hue. Cooper sits down handing us the drinks. I see Gigi smile over my shoulder. Next thing I know I boy walks over. Introduces himself as Dan. He was very polite and very attractive. Gigi leaves with him so they don't have to talk with me and Coop around. Gigi and Dan are dancing and i can see her laughing. Really laughing. And that makes me smile. Me and Cooper go to walk around the lake outside making the night perfect. 

POV Gigi

I really like Dan he was nice and oh so polite. He talked about his friend Phil and how he lives in London and he's here for Comic Con. It was all truly perfect. I was so happy I hadn't even noticed the bands changed out, until i noticed a familiar voice and I turned around. There, standing on stage, three feet away from me. The love of my life. My fiancé. Gerard Way. The man I lost.