Chapter Ten

Gerard’s POV

It had been about 3 days since me and Gigi had talked I was beginning to get worried. I walked over to my nightstand and grab my cracked black iPhone. I looked through my contacts and selected her contact with a picture of me and our faces touching and smiling. Her eyes were closed from smiling so wide. She picks up on about the 4th ring. “Hey, it’s Gerard.” I said starting to walk back and forth. “I know Gerard I have caller ID.” She said with a laugh, I smile to. “I wanted to know if you wanted to hang today.” “Yea of course! Pick me up in 5” she then hangs up the phone before I can get in a response classic Gigi. It has been about 3 weeks since when we went to the beach and our relationship have become better and better. I slip on some jeans, red converse and a black WALK THE MOON t-shirt on. I grab my keys and run downstairs. “Hey where are you going?” my mom asks as I can see she is cooking something. “Me and Gigi and going to go hang.” I say trying to quickly get out. “Invite her to dinner please?” “Ya, whatever mom.” At that point I’m out the door.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Gigi’s POV

Once I hang up with Gerard I run into the bathroom and quickly apply makeup. I slip on a white crop top and red high wasted shorts and black toms. I run downstairs to see that my mom is gone and I don’t really care, I haven’t actually see or talked to her in about a month she is probably on vacation with her new rich boyfriend. I grab a granola bar and excitingly race out the door.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Gerard’s POV

I pull up her driveway as she locks her front door. I step out of the car and meet her at her stairs. She smiles and before she is able to say what she wanted to say I reached up since I was at the bottom step and she was four steps higher and I kiss her she is leaning straight down as my face is tilted completely up. She puts her arms around my neck as I suck her bottom lip I grab her lower back pulling her closer to me forgetting we were on stairs. She slips and falls directly on me and as she tumbles down the stairs I grab her arms to steady her. We are now deathly close to each other I can smell her breath filled with Colgate mouthwash and wintergreen Life Saver mints. We breathe each other’s air until out heads collide into a deep and exciting kiss. After about 5 seconds we laugh. I grab her hand and take her to the car.  We sit in the car and I look at her as she looks down at her phone. God she was so beautiful and she was mine. Finally mine. After years of looking down the hallway and from the back of the class I could take her and talk to her. And that was perfect. She looked up at her phone and looked forward and then at me. Once she realized I had been looking at her. “What?” she asked with a smile. I was still contained in my thoughts as I reached over the car and slowly traced her jaw line with my hand stopping at her ear. I looked into her eyes and kissed he, slowly, passionately, as if I was about to leave forever. I pulled back into my side of the car. “I have to stop somewhere do you mind.” I ask starting the car. “No, not at all.” She says with a gorgeous smile, putting on her sunglasses. We drive out of the drive way and once we are in town a song comes on that we both automatically start singing.

We're going down, down in an earlier round

 And Sugar, we're going down swinging

 I'll be your number one with a bullet

 A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it

 We're going down, down in an earlier round

 And Sugar, we're going down swinging

 I'll be your number one with a bullet

 A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it

 Is this more than you bargained for yet

 Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet

 Wishing to be the friction in your jeans

 Isn't it messed up how I'm just dying to be him?

 I'm just a notch in your bedpost

 But you're just a line in a song

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

We arrive at the music store.  Gigi doesn’t even ask why we are there which surprises me since she has to be on top of everything all the time. It is literally impossible for her to simply “go with the flow”.  We walk into the store “HEY GIGI AND GERARD!” I hear Frank yell from the counter. Gigi lets go of my hand and walks over to him. “Hey Frankie I didn’t know you worked here” as she leans over the counter top. “Yea I love it here have you been here before.” I ask coming over to them. “Ya I used to come over here all the time freshman year and sophomore year.” Once she finishes she looks at me and smiles. I smile back.  “Well, feel free to look around.” Frank says trying to shoo us of so he can get his customer. We walk of as Gerard puts his arm around me. “Movie night tonight?” I ask looking down at the short girl. “Any time you want” she says as she stands in her toes to kiss me on the cheek.

Im sorry this is such a short chapter I have no clue where to go with this book. Just hang with me this was more of a filler chapter as I try to overcome writers block.