" It's not? But last year you guys didn't have such stupid rules. So unfair" Yo kicked his legs throwing a tantrum.

" Quit whining. We had those- maybe some of those rules last year. Besides if they weren't changed it would be too easy"

"Too easy my ass. These practice sessions are killing me and why the hell did you have to be my mentor? "

"Hey N'yo how is it going?" Ming waved wearing that stupid slash killer smile of his striding towards them leisurely.

"Swasdee krrrab P' " Yo said quickly standing to an upright position.

" Is Ms. Krong your homeroom teacher?"

"ah? y-yes"

"Figured out" Ming said with an amused chuckle before waiing at Pha.

"Why are you here? to spy?" Yo nudged Pha on the rib cage harshly. " P' you won't do that right?" Ming couldn't help but ruffle the younger's hair affectionately. The kid was too cute for his own good.

"Of course not N'yo. Yes I do want the engineering faculty to win this year cause last time I lost to Ai'Pha so I need to make it up for them. But no I don't wanna cheat"

" Jealous much?" Pha cocked his eyebrow.

"Pfft as if! I'm more good looking anyway right N'yo?"

"YES! I-I m-mean Y-yeah~"

" See even your brother approves"

Pha scoffed. " A miracle indeed"

" Okay who's hungry? Because I'm starving" Yo rubbed his tummy looking at his brother sheepishly.

"Don't look at me. Last time I took you to lunch I almost went bankrupt"

Yo huffed " Stingy jerk!"

" Ai'Pha what do you say? Shall we play one on one ? Loser must pay up for the lunch"

" Oh you're sooo on~"

That's how the previous two moons from finals ended up chasing after a ball in the basketball court in the middle of the day.

 Outer to the court area the ground was a bit muddy due to last night raining but neither of them cared. All they could think was getting ahead of other.

" Ai'Ming it's four to one. Not gonna give up?"

"Never!" Other playfully hit him on the shoulder before snatching the ball and dribbling past Pha. In the end he made two baskets in a row.

"It's only one point difference now. Ready to pay up?'

"You wish!"

It was almost noon so the mud on their shirts started to dry. Their hands were already mud caked and Pha's black T shirt had a prominent hand mark from Ming's.

"Loser has to wash the clothes too!"

"Deal!"

Ming snatch the ball from Pha and jumped up for a three pointer. The score was already tied so a three pointer is a big no no for Pha. Just as Ming's feet left the ground Pha followed his lead and smashed the ball before it reaches the basket.

*Chuck*

Copter blinked once. Twice. Few minutes ago he was leisurely going through his neatly written notes one by one and the next second he knows something huge dropped on to his lap leaving a freaking huge mud print on his precious biology book.