Chapter 12

That night Calum and I went to the city and didn't rest. The night was filled with fun and running around. Nothing could stop us. We were unstoppable.

It started with us driving at what felt like 100mph on the highway. When we reached the city, we found a spot and parked. Calum, being a gentleman, jumped out and opened my door for me. He grabbed my hand and ran into some restaurant. We were out of breath as the hostess sat us. When we were done there, Calum bolted out the door and took me into every shop that looked interesting to him. As many stores as we went in, he still didn't seem to buy much. Instead he messed around with everything he saw. He took funny pictures of us doing weird stuff in the stores.

By the time midnight rolled around, clubs were becoming more crowded and more stores were closing.

"Let's go dancing!" Calum was jumping up and down. I laughed and followed him into a club we use to go to. We knew the owner and basically all the other workers here so we never had a problem. Luckily tonight the bartender is a guy that use to go to school with us. He'll normally serve us alcohol as long as we weren't out of control.

"Hey Patrick! How've you been?" Calum started chatting with the bartender as he served us. He acted as though he carded us, even though everyone knew he didn't and nobody cared. People liked us at this club. After we had a few drinks we went to go dance. I grinded against Cal and I could feel him getting hot. His breathing was heavy. He gripped my hips and pulled me closer into him. I put my arms around his neck as he leaned down to kiss my neck. We were both extremely horny drunks. After a few more songs we went back to the bar all sweaty and got a few more drinks. We were both wasted by the time we decided to leave. Calum's surprises weren't done for tonight though. He called a cab over and had us brought to a hotel. As soon as we got into the elevator to go to our floor, our hands were all over each other. Our lips were hungrily going for each other. His tongue ran against my bottom lip and I let him enter. Our tongues battled for dominance as he pushed me up against the wall. The elevator doors opened and we stumbled to our room. When Calum got the door open, he quickly slammed it shut and pushed me against the nearest wall again. He grabbed my thighs and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him. He carried me over to the bed. When he put me on the bed I quickly took off his shirt as he did with me. He climbed on top of me and started grinding his hips against mine. His hands were exploring every inch of my body. I flipped us over so I was on top and started kissing down his neck, leaving bite marks along the way, then down his chest and stomach until I got to the top of his jeans. Slowly I unbuttoned them and pulled them off, keeping eye contact with Calum the entire time.

"Fuck, Malia. Please hurry up. You're killing me." His voice was raspy and his breathing hitched. He took off his underwear quickly, not giving me the chance to tease him. I took his member and started stroking him until he was fully hard. Once he was I licked his entirety. I payed special attention to the tip, twirling my tongue around it. He threw his head back and moaned my name. As I started to take him fully in my mouth his hands became tangled in my hair. He began to move his hips with my head.

"I'm close." He moaned. I quickly stopped. There was no way he was finishing that easily. He grabbed me and flipped us over so he was in control again. He wasted no time taking my remaining clothes off. His mouth was leaving marks all over my body and he was paying attention to every place on my body except where I needed him most.

"Please Cal." I begged him.

"Please what? Tell me what you want." He was going to tease me and make me tell him how badly I needed him.

"P-p-please fuck me." I stammered out my plea as he started to start putting his tongue where I needed most. He kept up at what he was doing. My back arched. His tongue felt like electricity. He pulled away and got a condom from his jeans pocket. He quickly put it on and then came back to where I was on the bed. He lined himself up before slamming into me. I moaned his name as he continued to thrust into me. He attacked my neck. My nails dug into his back. I knew when this was all over there would be nail marks all over him. My hands moved to his hair where they got tangled. After a while his thrusts became sloppier and his lips met mine again with urgency. I screamed out his name as I climaxed. He followed me after. He yelled out my name before collapsing on top of me. Shortly after he rolled off of me and grabbed me by my waist to cuddle with him. Without hesitation, I moved my body up against him. I started to drift off to sleep after a long day.

"I love you Calum." I said before closing my eyes.

"I love you too." He whispered. Except after that I couldn't sleep. Because he didn't end his sentence with just 'too.' There was a name that followed. The only problem was I couldn't help but think he said Melissa.

Okay yeah this sucked sorry but I'm gonna try and update more