Chapter 11

For the next week or so all I did was hang out with Calum. Luke came around sometimes too and Ashton. I missed Michael so much but he hated me now. I knew he would come around soon though, I just wish it would actually be sooner.

"Hey! Are you listening?" Calum and I were walking down the hallway in school but I had zoned out.

"I'm so sorry babe. I zoned out." He laughed and slung his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer into him. It was the end of the day on Friday so we had our last two classes together. Everyday as I entered math Melissa would give me a dirty look and some sneer. I would keep walking to the other side of the room, with Calum following closely behind. Today however, I made a different decision. As I entered class, Melissa was sitting right there. She made her remark of the day and gave me a dirty look like always. Instead of walking though, I took the seat right next to her. Calum looked shocked but took the seat behind me.

"What are you doing?" He whispered in my ear.

"If she can talk about me when I'm across the class, she can talk about me here. I'm tired of her bullshit." He chuckled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before sitting back in his seat. Melissa's friends entered the class and looked shocked by my new seating. I grabbed Calum's hand and held it through class. Melissa did continue to talk about me, but much more indirectly.

"Don't you hate it when girls make a scene with their poor boyfriends around?"

"Isn't it so sad that girls these days turn nice guys into objects?"

I laughed at the comments like this that she made. It wasn't until her last comment that someone said something.

"I just think it's so horrible that the most popular guy in school, who is so sweet and a great kisser by the way, is taken by such a shallow, horrible, slut like that one girl." She didn't point me out directly but it was obvious she was talking about me. Calum tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around surprised.

"Hey Cal! How ya been? We haven't spoken much since that time we hooked up."

"Yeah Melissa I know, because my girlfriend isn't the slut. You are. I used you, simple as that. You're the shallow, horrible, slut. So if you don't mind, keep my girlfriend out of your mouth." Her jaw dropped with his comments. I too was shocked by what he said. He's normally the type to stay quiet in drama. The look on her face was priceless though and I couldn't help but laugh. She pursed her lips and turned back around. Calum started laughing as well and all of a sudden my day was brightened.

As we left class, I was heading to the bus, but Calum grabbed my hand and lead me to the parking lot where his car was.

"Come on! I have a surprise for you." He was almost jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Wait, is your mom home?" He suddenly calm now.

"Nope, out of town on a business conference thing." The moment I said that, he went back to being excited.

"Good, because we are gonna be out all night. Let's go." With that he opened the door for me and I got in. He got in on his side of the car and sped out of the parking lot.

Yeah this sucked sorry. I'll update when this gets like 5 votes okok