First Date but...

Loki pov

I really don't know how to get ready...

What should I wear?

Where should we go?

So I am doing the most logical thing.

I going and asking Ellie...

I get out of the elevator.

I nock on her door.

She opens up. As soon as I look at her I can tell something is wrong.

She is wearing a simple black robe. She has her hair pulled back and you can see the scar that runs down her face. There are dark circles under her eyes. She is almost falling over from lack of sleep. She pushes open the door and signals me to follow. I walk in and she slumps on her bed.

"What do you need?"

"It doesn't matter what I need. What is wrong with you? When was the last time anyone saw you. When was the last time you slept?" I ask.

"I am just a little sleep deprived. I saw Tony five hours ago. But I don't know if he actually saw me, he was drunk. I haven't slept in three days." She said falling back on the bed. "So what did you need?"

"I have a date with Perseus tonight. I was wondering if you could help me. I have no idea what to do!" I say.

She sits up. "Just be yourself. Don't forget to wear something blue. And if you have no idea where to take him, take him to the beach. Here take my keys. These will unlock a cabin that will have a table and a meal all set up." She tosses me a set of keys.

"Thank you... but I will have you know that Banner and Rogers are both hearing about the sleep deprivation!" I yell as I run out the door and to the elevator. I see as Ellie runs out her door fully dressed and slides into the elevator beside me. I let out a loud grown.

I rush and get ready, putting on a black suit and a blue tie. I run back into the elevator and push the button.

We walk to the common room floor and wait for Perseus. He comes in wearing a blue suit and a black tie. Huh... we are color coordinated.

We smile at each other and start to walk out. We hear the others come in and Ellie says, "Have fun on your date guys!"

I chuckle and Perseus turns around and glares at her. I push him out the door and we start walking.

**********Timeskip**********

We get to the cabin and Perseus gasps. We walk in and sit down.

As we eat we make small talk.

"So Perseus..."

"I prefer to be called Percy."

"Sorry Percy, well I was wondering... who was your life when you we younger?"

"Well I will leave before me learning when I was a demigod for another day, but my demigod life started out with my monster of a math teacher.

********Evil timeskip********

The night went on until we desided to go home. I turned around to lock the door. When I turned around Percy was gone.

"Percy?"

"Percy..."

"Percy!"