Loki asks me out

Percy pov

I was sitting in the living room watching TV.

I was wearing only yoga pants.

I heard the door open and I lundged for a blanket.

You see, me and Ellie haven't gotten around to showing the rest of the team our scars, so we are a little jumpy when we are dressed like this.

Is I was saying, I lundged for a blanket. I got one but I fell to the floor right afterwards.

I heard a laugh from the Doorway and I peek over the top of the couch.

I sigh. It was only Loki.

That handsom devil.

Oh how much I would love to run my fingers through his silky black hair. And lay my head on his lap. Just be around him, cuddle him, and smell in his sent.  

I stand up glaring at him,"What do you want?" I ask him.

It was just a playful glare and I think he relized that too. He sent me his signature sideways smirk that always made my heart melt.

I see him staring at me and I follow his gaze. I blush and grab the blanket off the floor. He was staring at my bare chest. At my scars.

I always felt ashamed of my scars. I know that I should look at them with pride because it shows how much I've lived through. But I don't. All these scars came from places where I wasn't brave, where I wasn't strong enough. Every time I got a scar it was when one of my friends died. All except the scars on my arms.

No one knows where these scars cam from. No one but Ellie.

After the first giant war I resorted to cutting.

I had just lost to much and I needed a relever.

I did this until the day after the second giant war.

That was when Ellie came bardging in yelling at me. Well, not yelling exactly.

Anyway Ellie made me flush all of my razors away. Well almost all. I kept on just in case. Just in case I need it.

After she yelled at me she took me to Apollo. He healed me and took away most of the scars. You can only see them if you are really looking for them.

"I was just wondering, Percy, if you would... uhh... like to... liketogoonadatewithme!" He says the last part so fast that I could not keep up.

Annabeth would have came up with something to help me understand Loki. And also call me a seaweed brain.

"What? Can you repeat that again?" I ask. My face probably looks confused. Well, because I am. I am very confused.

"I said I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me?" Loki asks.

After he asks that I go even redder. If that is even possible.

Wait... did he just say he wants to go out with me?

Should I?

It hasn't been that long sence Annabeth...

What should I do?

What would Annabeth do?

"Loki I..."

Hi sorry It has been so long. Anyway I wanted to ask:

What should Percy say?

Yes

Or

No?

The voting starts now and ends on December 20th at 5:00 pm.