We find him... and someone else?

Steve pov

After we got out of the meeting with Fury we went back to doing our normal things.

That is until we are interrupted by Jarvis. "Sir I found a match for Perseus Jackson. He is in the graveyard on Elm street."

We all suit up and leave. When we get there we see two teenagers standing over 6 graves. One of them is Perseus Jackson.

Tony and Loki deside to stay in the air. Clint and Nat go in the tree. Bruce and I are on the ground.

The girl notices us right away. She looks at us with calculating eyes. Then she turns around and taps the Perseus on the shoulder. He looks at her.

Perseus turns around and looks at us. He says,"You can come out now."

I gap at him. How did he know we where there when she didn't say anything?

Bruce and I step forward. The girl taps his shoulder again and he looks at her. He turns back to us and says,"All of you. That includes the two in the sky and the two in the tree." I can't help but gap again. How do they keep doing that? The rest of us come out.

"Perseus we just want to talk." Loki says.

Perseus muters under his breath. He says something about Gods. He grits his teeth and says,"It's Percy."

"Our boss wants us to bring you in for being a terrorist." Tony says.

Way to be subtle, Tony.

"Wait you think I am a terrorist? Oh that is just rich." Percy says.

Who is this kid?

"If you won't come willingly we will have to fight you." Nat says.

She wouldn't right?

I hope it doesn't come to that.

Percy just chuckles.

That is when I notice that the girl was gone.

Where did she go?

The last thing I saw before blacking out was Percy's smirk.

Ellie pov
Right before talking

I sence people watching us. I look around and spot two on the ground, two in the tree, and two in the sky. One of the ones in the sky has a godly aura.

I tapped Percy's shoulder. Percy looked at me and I look into his eyes. I tell him that there are people watching us. And that I would nock them out if necessary. He nods and turns to talk to them.

As soon as the god says Percy's full name I knew we would be screwed if I didn't knock them out. So I got ready. A lept into action as soon as red started talking.

Spangles noticed that I was gone and I barely let him think about it before knocking him out.

Then I knocked out the other man on the ground, red, arrow guy (seriously who does he think he is Oliver Queen?), Tin man, and then the God.

I turned to look at Percy. I question him with my eyes.

He says,"You expect me to know why they think I am a terrorist?"

I nod my head.

"Well I don't. Lets get back. My mom must be worried." Percy says.

I nod and can't help but think. After our first quest I have been living with them. Her blue cookies are amazing. I can't wait to get back.

I look back over at the god as we are leaving. The only thought that runs through my mind is: What does he want from us?