We get back... Where is Ellie?!

Thor pov 

Cut, slash, stab, dodge.

I go into warrior mode. Over and over again.

In no time at all all the monsters on my part of the city are destroyed.

I walk twards Avengers Tower. I run into Loki about half way there. He was fine but had a shallow cut right above his eye.

"Thor you do know your arm is bleeding right?" He asks me.

I look at my arm and see a 3 inch deep cut running from my shoulder to my elbow. There was a piece of metal inbedded in the lower half of the cut. That might be part of what cut me.

I shrug and Loki sighs. We start to continue walking.

Then we run into Perseus. He has a deep cut right above his eyebrow. His shoulder is popped out of its socket. His ankle is clearly broken but he still walks on it.

"You guys done?" He asks out of breath.

"Yes. Are you okay?" Loki asks.

"Just peachy. I have s cut on my head. My shoulder is out of its socket. My ankle is broken and I have some broken ribs. Yah Just peachy." He says his voice laced with sarcasm.

Loki huffs and helps him stand strait. Perseus leans on Loki and we start walking again.

As soon as we get to the tower we go to the infirmary. Bruce runs in and takes care of Perseus.

He looks at me and bandages my arm. Then he looks to Loki and cleans the shallow cut.

"Where is Ellie?" Perseus asks us.

I look at Loki and Loki shakes his head. "I have no idea."

"Well I don't eather." I say.

Just then a voice rings out across the tower.

Avengers. I have your friend. If you don't hand over Thor Odenson, Loki Lafison, and Perseus Jackson I will kill her.