THE ANSWER

THE NEXT DAY
Alison's POV
Downstairs cleaning up the mess from yesterday's party I sit down on the couch to call Emily.
She texted me last night saying congratulations on the engagement so I saved her new number in my phone.
-HELLO? Emily answers the call sounding like she was crying.
-HEY, ITS ALI I say. I WAS UM WONDERING IF YOU COULD COME OVER? I ask.
-SURE she dryly says. I'LL BE THERE IN TEN she adds before hanging up.
Sure enough just as Emily said she shows up no later than ten minutes.
I open the door and let her in even though this originally is her house.
-HEY I quip.
-HEY Emily responds walking into the living room. WHERE'S ARIN AND ARIEL? she asks.
-STILL ASLEEP I tell her. I GAVE THEM WARM MILK LAST NIGHT AND THEY BOTH PASSED OUT I laugh.
-OH Emily says with a slight chuckle. I'D KILL FOR A GOOD SLEEP RIGHT NOW, I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT.
-WHY? I ask.
-THINKING Emily says.
The room gets awkwardly quiet as we both sit on the sofa.
Hearing her loud gulps and my own hitched breathing I decide to break the ice.
-I CALLED YOU OVER...
-CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN ON...
Emily and I say at the same time cutting each other off.
-YOU GO FIRST I tell her.
-I WAS JUST GONNA SAY CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN she informs me. YOU SAID YES.
-THATS WHAT I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT I tell her.
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN Emily says. YOU'RE AMAZING, YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY.
-EMILY I DIDN'T SAY YES I confirm. I MEAN I DID BUT I DIDN'T.
-WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? she questions me while looking slightly confused.
-I SAID YES IN FRONT OF EVERYONE SO I WOULDN'T EMBARRASS HIM I confess. BUT ONCE WE GOT INSIDE AND EVERYONE LEFT I TOLD HIM THAT I COULDN'T MARRY HIM, IM NOT EVEN SURE WHY HE PROPOSED ANYWAY WE ONLY HAD SEX ONCE I mutter.
-OH OKAY Emily says with a hint of jealousy in her eyes. IS THAT ALL YOU CALLED ME OVER FOR? she asks.
-YEAH I nod. I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not even sure why I felt the need to explain that to her.
-THANKS she quips. WELL, IM GONNA GET GO...
-STAY I quickly stop her. IM WAKING THE KIDS UP IN A MINUTE AND THEY'LL PROBABLY WANNA SEE YOU I add.
-ALRIGHT Emily says with a small smile.
After waking both Arin and Ariel up Emily offers to make us breakfast.
Once we're all done with that I sit the kids down to watch Sesame Street.
Emily's POV
Watching the kids watch tv I start to get an idea.
-WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING FOR THE REST OF THE DAY? I ask Alison.
-ITS PRETTY HOT OUT SO WE'LL PROBABLY STAY IN AND DO SOMETHING she tells me.
-DO YOU MIND IF I TAKE THEM TO THE POOL? I ask.
-UH, SURE WHY NOT? she shrugs.
-OKAY GET DRESSED AND I'LL BE BACK I JUST HAVE TO GRAB MY BATHING SUIT...
-YOUR OLD SWIM SUIT IS STILL UPSTAIRS ALONG WITH SOME OF YOUR OLD CLOTHES Alison tells me.
She shows me where everything is before getting herself and the kids ready.
Only 30 minutes later we're all dressed and ready to go.
-I'LL MEET YOU...
-WE'LL JUST DRIVE WITH YOU, EM Alison laughs.
I smile to myself after hearing her call me Em for the first time since I've been back.
We all get in my car and adventure off to the swimming pool.
__________________________
Now there I play with Arin and Ariel in the water.
-IT SPWASH Arin giggles while slapping his hands down on the water creating a splash in the baby pool.
-CUTE FAMILY A older woman says to us as she walks past.
Right before I can open my mouth to respond Alison beats me to it.
-THANK YOU Alison smiles at the woman before lying back down to sunbathe.
-MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY! Arin happily calls Alison to come in.
Once she's in the water with him I decide to take Ariel over to the adult pool.
-READY SET GO I playfully cheer as I dip the both of our heads under the water quickly coming back up.
Both Alison and I let out a laugh as Ariel scrunches up her face in shock.
I quickly wipe her eyes off before getting out to relax.
After drying off in the sun I place Arin's and Ariel's sun hats on them to prevent sunburn.

While feeding them I look up seeing Alison stretching in the water

I try to control myself as I trace her beautiful curves with my eyes

-READY TO GO? she questions walking over to me and the kids.
-UH Y..YEAH I stutter catching a glimpse of her boobs as she bends down to get the kids bags.
Once we're back at the house I help her clean the kids and put them to sleep.
-THEY'RE OFFICIALLY DOWN Alison laughs.
-YEAH I laugh as well. I GUESS I'LL SEE YOU LATER I tell her.
-I GUESS Alison replies. GOODNIGHT she says.
-GOODNIGHT I say back before kissing the kids and leaving to head back to my hotel.

Alison said NO 😁
Is Emison still there?? 🤔
Family Day 💞
Enjoy 😊
-D