FOUR MONTHS PART 2

Emily's POV
-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, EMILY? my mom questions me as Ava punches my boob.
-OUCH I wince in pain. I LIVE IN BOSTON I tell them.
-NOT ANYMORE YOU DON'T my dad tells me. EMMY WHAT WERE YOU THINKING DISAPPEARING LIKE THAT? he questions.
-I HAD TO GET AWAY I answer. I'LL EXPLAIN IT ALL LATER I tell them. BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS WHERE IS MY NIECE OR NEPHEW? I happily ask my sister.
Suddenly they all get quiet.
-ALISON DIDN'T TALK TO YOU YET? Ava asks.
-NO I state. SHE MOST LIKELY WONT TALK TO ME AT ALL I add. WHY? I ask.
-EMILY I DIDN'T HAVE THE BABY Ava confesses. ALISON DID.
-SO SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP? I sadly ask.
-NO my mom says. THE HOSPITAL ACCIDENTALLY SWITCHED THE FILES AND ALISON GOT PREGNANT WITH YOUR EGGS THAT YOU DONATED TO AVA she tells me. ARIEL IS YOUR DAUGHTER she adds making my heart drop through my chest.
Alison's POV
-WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE? I snap at Aria and CeCe as Emily walks over to us.
Before she can even get close enough I turn to walk away.
-MOMMY NOOK! Arin excitedly yells as he rides the remote control bike Jason bought for him.

Stopping and smiling at his happiness I forget that Emily's still following me.
-ALI! I hear her yell.
Turning around I see my ex girlfriend standing in front of me.
-CAN WE TALK? she politely asks.
-TALK ABOUT WHAT? I ask.
-ARIEL Emily says which tells me that someone told her.
-WHAT ABOUT HER? I ask as if I don't know what she's talking about.
-C'MON ALI Emily sighs.
-C'MON EMILY I mimic. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? TO COME BACK AND THINGS WOULD BE THE SAME? I snap.
-IS IT TRUE? Emily questions. IS SHE MY DAUGHTER?
I scoff and walk away into the house to check on Ariel.
Now in the house with Emily following behind me I spot Nathan playing with Ariel.
-HI SILLY GIRL he says in a baby voice while tickling her and making her laugh uncontrollably.

Looking at Emily I see her staring at Ariel with glossy eyes.
-NATHAN COULD YOU GIVE US A MINUTE? I ask him.
-SURE THING Nathan quips giving me a hug and walking away.
-EMILY THIS IS ARIEL I sigh. YOUR DAUGHTER, SHE'S FOUR MONTHS TODAY.
-CAN I HOLD HER? she questions with tears streaming down her face.
-YEAH I quip as Ariel looks up at the both of us with the gorgeous toothless smile.

-IM SO SORRY Emily cries while holding her closely.
-ARE YOU APOLOGIZING TO ME OR HER? I ask.
-BOTH OF YOU she whimpers. AND ARIN she tells me.
-GOOD START I mutter.
-HE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME Emily lightly sobs.
-YES HE DOES I tell her. HE JUST DOESN'T ASK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE.
-BUT HE ASKED ME MY NAME Emily tells me.
-WATCH THIS I tell her before calling Arin over.
-AWIEL! he happily exclaims while kissing Ariel's cheek.
-ARIN, BABY CAN YOU TELL MOMMY WHO THIS IS? I ask him.
He nervously twists his leg back and forth while looking up at Emily.
-MOM Arin says with his fingers in his mouth making Emily smile.
-SEE I quip. HE LIKES TO PLAY THIS GAME THAT HE LEARNED AT DAYCARE WHERE HE PRETENDS TO NOT KNOW PEOPLES NAMES SO THEY CAN ASK HIM HIS NAME I chuckle. ITS STUPID BUT HE LOVES IT.
-HEY KIDDO she says bending down to his height.
Arin then smiles and wraps his tiny arms around Emily's neck as she kisses the side of his head.
-IM SORRY she apologizes to him as well.
-YEW BACK Arin smiles at her.
-YEAH Emily nods. IM BACK, AND IM NOT LEAVING YOU THIS TIME she adds before kissing him and Ariel.
I stand there watching and thinking that I'm making a huge mistake letting her into their lives not knowing if she's gonna stay or leave again.
-THE FIREWORKS ARE ABOUT TO START Nathan says taking my hand and leading me over to the table for some odd reason.
Emily's POV (again)
-TIN I PWAY? Arin questions while looking up at me.
-YEAH, GO AHEAD I tell him. STAY AWAY FROM THE FIREWORKS I add as he lets go of my hand to run over to the other kids at the party.
-LOOK WHO MADE IT Aria says walking over to my side. HI SWEETIE she says poking Ariel's nose as she lies in my arms.
-YEAH SHE MADE IT Hanna says walking over as well with the rest of the girls. AND SHE'S LUCKY SHE HAS ARIEL IN HER HANDS RIGHT NOW, OTHERWISE I'D BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HER she adds making me chuckle.
-I MISSED YOU GUYS I say to them. AND ARIA WHAT FRIENDS DO YOU HAVE IN BOSTON? I ask. MAYBE I KNOW THEM.
-OH I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN BOSTON she quips. I LIED TO YOU, SPENCER AND MONA SCANNED YOUR EMAIL AND TRACKED YOUR NEW PHONE Aria adds. I JUST CAME TO GET YOU THAT DAY.
-SO YOU ALL WERE IN ON IT? I laugh.
-YUP CeCe says.
-ARE YOU STAYING THIS TIME? Spencer questions me.
-YEAH, I THINK SO I nod.
-WE'RE GONNA NEED A BETTER ANSWER THAN THAT FIELDS Mona adds on.
-YEAH IM STAYING I state while looking down at Ariel.
-GOOD Mona responds. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I DID BUT THAT CAN WAIT she says. I'LL LEAVE YOU TO YOUR KIDS she adds before walking away.
While feeding Ariel and Arin cake a huge firework goes off causing Ariel to cry.
Figuring Alison would know how to calm her down I start to walk over to her until I see her friend Nathan take her hand and get down on one knee.
-NATHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I hear Alison grit to him.
-ALISON WILL YOU MARRY ME? he questions. WE'VE ONLY BEEN FRIENDS FOR A FEW YEARS BUT I FEEL AS IF I'VE KNOWN YOU MY WHOLE LIFE Nathan states. AND I WANNA BE APART OF YOUR FAMILY WITH THE KIDS. LETS BE A FAMILY, ALISON he begs.
As he does that Alison's eyes shift over to me, opening and closing her mouth as if she's lost for words.
I then turn around to Jason to hand him Ariel before kissing hers and Arin's heads and leaving.
I know I have no right to be upset because I'm the one that left, but I can't lie and say that it didn't hurt to see my first and only love getting proposed to in front of me.
Still keeping my promise I drive to a hotel nearby to stay at until I find a place here.

Emily's back for good 😁
Arin does Remember her 😁
Will Emison Co-Parent?
The girls planned this whole thing 😏
What will Alison's answer be? 🤔
Enjoy 😊
-D