BLIND DATES

2 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
-COACH FIELDS! one of my swimmers yell out as I'm walking out to my car.
I could have sworn everyone left.
I like to stay at school after hours and get in a good swim to clear my mind.
Turning around I see my anchor, Ariel Cook.
-HEY ARIEL WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE? I ask.
-I HAD TO FINISH UP A PROJECT FOR MISTER GREENE Ariel states. ARE YOU GOING HOME? she questions.
-YEAH I quip.
I usually like to stay my distance with Ariel.
Not because she did anything wrong but because she reminds me a lot of Alison.
Including her name.
Alison would always rant on about her naming our daughter Ariel if we ever had one.
-WAIT Ariel says causing me to turn back around. I WANT YOU TO MEET MY SISTER she says waving her sister over.
Now that her sister is standing with us she keeps eyeing me up and down.
-SAMARA COOK her sister says introducing herself.
-EMILY FIELDS I state while shaking her hand.
-YEAH, I KNOW Samara laughs. ARIEL CANT STOP BLABBING ABOUT HOW MUCH OF AN AWESOME COACH YOU ARE she says making me smile.
-THANKS I laugh. I TRY MY BEST.
-OKAY WELL I HAVE TO GET GOING Ariel says. MATTY'S WAITING she adds referring to her boyfriend.
As she rushes off she leaves her sister Alone with me.
-IM SORRY ABOUT THAT Samara apologizes. SHE KEEPS TRYING TO HOOK ME UP WITH HER TEACHERS she laughs.
-I FIGURED THAT'S WHAT SHE WAS DOING I chuckle.
-WELL, I DIDN'T MEAN TO HOLD YOU UP she tells me.
-ITS FINE I shake my head. I WAS JUST GOING TO FIND SOMETHING FOR DINNER TONIGHT I confess.
-OH Samara quips. IM GOING TO THE GRILLE, ITS NOT TOO FAR FROM HERE she adds. YOU CAN COME IF YOU'D LIKE.
-ACTUALLY I start. SURE, IM STARVING I laugh.
...
Alison's POV
Sitting at the dining room table I look over on the floor to check on the kids.
I sat them down in the den and turned on cartoons for them so I could get some studying in since I've been slacking on my school work.
I have a class from 8:00a until 2:00p tomorrow and I'm pretty sure my professor is gonna give us a pop quiz.
She always does stuff like that when she thinks no ones been reading the assignments.
After reviewing everything I get up to walk into the den with my babies.
-MOMMY OH SAD Arin says watching "Home" for the one hundredth time.
-YEAH, I KNOW BABY BUT HE'LL FEEL BETTER I tell him as he watches the scene where Oh and Tip have a fight.
As Arin gets back to watching the movie I start to play with Ariel.
While doing that CeCe and Mona walk through the door.
-HEY CeCe says to Arin while placing a kiss on his cheek.
-HE'S NOT GONNA ANSWER YOU I tell her while laughing. HE'S INTO THE MOVIE.
-OH OKAY my sister quips before tickling Ariel's chunky legs.
-WHERE'S HANNA, ARIA AND SPENCER? I ask.
-NOT HERE Mona quips. BUT GO GET DRESSED she tells me.
After doing that I come back down.
-IM DRESSED I announce.
-GREAT she quips. LETS GO Mona adds trying to pull me out of the door.
-WAIT, WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS? I ask.
-CECE WILL WATCH THEM WHILE MOMMY GOES BYE BYE Mona tells me.
After hearing that and seeing me walk to the door both Arin and Ariel start to cry.