FOUR MONTHS

1 MONTH LATER
Aria's POV
Today Ariel is four months old.
CeCe wanted to throw a party and Alison denied it but CeCe insisted.
It really sucks because I know how bad Alison wants Emily in Ariel's and Arin's  life.
I can't blame her, Emily's great with kids especially Arin.
I haven't told Alison yet, but I ran into Emily last month.
~Flashback~
Walking into a coffee shop in Boston I get ready to sit down and wait for my friend when I see something.

~Flashback~Walking into a coffee shop in Boston I get ready to sit down and wait for my friend when I see something

-EMILY I call out in the shop making her quickly turn her head towards me.
-ARIA Emily shockingly says back.
-DON'T ARIA ME YOU FREAKIN JERK I scold at her. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? I ask while storming over to her.
-HOW'D YOU FIND ME? Emily questions.
-I ASKED YOU SOMETHING FIRST I say back. NOW ANSWER I sternly say waiting for her answer.
-I'VE BEEN HERE she sighs. I GOT A JOB AS SWIM COACH DOWN AT BOSTON PERFORMING ARTS she smiles.
-EMILY I REALLY DON'T CARE WHERE YOU GOT A JOB RIGHT NOW I say. WHY'D YOU LEAVE?
-I DID SOMETHING STUPID AND I FREAKED OUT, OKAY? Emily shamefully sighs.
-THE STUPIDEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE WAS LEAVE I tell her. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS WITH YOU AND ALI BUT YOU NEED TO FIX IT I add.
-HOW IS SHE? ALI? she questions.
-YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU WERE HOME I tell her.
-ARIA I...
-LOOK, WE'RE THROWING A PARTY FOR ALISON ON THE FORTH OF NEXT MONTH I inform her.
-FOURTH OF JULY? Emily asks.
-YEAH, SOMETHING LIKE THAT I quip. JUST COME BACK I say as I turn to walk away.
-ARIA Emily stops me. COULD YOU NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SEEING ME YET? She asks.
-WHATEVER I mutter.
~End Of Flashback~
I just really hope that she's coming.
Alison's POV
-WOAWWW MOMMY Arin says roaring at me as I sleep.

Looking at my phone screen I check the time seeing that it's only 6:00a

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP SO EARLY? I ask my son.
-ME WATCH DINOSAUW TWAIN he smiles. YEW AND AWIEL SNEEPY? he questions.
-YEAH I answer with a chuckle. WANNA GET IN THE BATH WITH MOMMY? I ask him.
-YAYYY! he excitedly screams.
-SHH BABY ARIEL'S STILL SLEEPING I whisper.
-SOWWY Arin quietly says back putting his head down in shame.
-DON'T BE SORRY I say lifting his head to see the sad expression on his face. IM JUST GLAD THAT YOU'RE HAPPY AGAIN I add.
He's been doing pretty good.
Usually he would ask about Emily or his dad but he hasn't asked about them in a month.
-OTAY he says.
-LETS GO GET IN A BUBBLE BATH I tell him causing him to look up at me and smile again while flashing his sky blue eyes.